Ratings torykian has received

1. The Reel Quaid rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar Canal.

General Park Rules "Fishing is also permitted between the railroad tracks and Jimmy Durante Blvd. on the south side of the San Dieguito...

Mar 12, 2019
  2. Bassnbeans rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar Canal.

General Park Rules "Fishing is also permitted between the railroad tracks and Jimmy Durante Blvd. on the south side of the San Dieguito...

Mar 7, 2019
  3. Yella1 rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar Canal.

There are signs that state fishing is prohibited east of the bridge.

Mar 6, 2019
  4. Yella1 rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar Canal.

Mar 6, 2019
  5. Bassnbeans rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Del Mar Canal.

There are signs that state fishing is prohibited east of the bridge.

Mar 5, 2019
  6. kciuchta rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Torrey pines (play beach) 2-24-19.

Interestingly the fish are on the inside in shallow water. I can only get my cast about 30-40 feet. That's all you need. They key is...

Feb 27, 2019
  7. Larry M rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Torrey pines (play beach) 2-24-19.

Interestingly the fish are on the inside in shallow water. I can only get my cast about 30-40 feet. That's all you need. They key is...

Feb 27, 2019
  8. bart rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread del mar surf fishing????.

I have lots of success up and down from the TP river mouth to DM river mouth. Look at the beach during low tide and find where the...

Jun 26, 2018
  9. fishfanatic rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread del mar surf fishing????.

I have lots of success up and down from the TP river mouth to DM river mouth. Look at the beach during low tide and find where the...

Jun 25, 2018
  10. Bear6813 rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines North or South Parking Lot?.

Great report. Thank you. They clear the river mouth with heavy machinery a few times a year to allow the river to flow. The mouth...

May 20, 2018
  11. ScubaLee03 rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines North or South Parking Lot?.

Great report. Thank you. They clear the river mouth with heavy machinery a few times a year to allow the river to flow. The mouth...

May 18, 2018
  12. geofish rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines North or South Parking Lot?.

May 17, 2018
  13. itch2fish rated torykian's post Helpful in the thread del mar surf fishing????.

Mar 17, 2015