Ratings transplant has given

1. transplant rated diegofish's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

They will have boats back up and running in no time. Tubers and Yaks will have the lake all t themselves. I love it, I'll be one of...

Jun 12, 2020
  2. transplant rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Well done Transplant!! Time with family is always priceless!!! As I get older, and spend more time around my granddaughters, I look...

Jun 4, 2020
  3. transplant rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Great post! My dad took me fishing every week and I cherish the memories we shared together. Thank for sharing your trip with your kids....

Jun 4, 2020
  4. transplant rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

WTG! Love seeing dad’s on the water with their kids!

May 31, 2020
  5. transplant rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Love to see the kids getting the fishing bug early on. Nice day Dad! Thanks for sharing.

May 31, 2020
  6. transplant rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Outstanding!

May 30, 2020
  7. transplant rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Jealous!!! Great job dad!!

May 30, 2020
  8. transplant rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Staying in Pond Quarantine.

Even with the lakes open I haven’t really had a need to fish them. This morning was good. Missed a gang of bites and managed to score 6...

May 30, 2020
  9. transplant rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Fishcat or bust!.

I'm heading out this Sunday, I'll give you a better report, more up to date.

Sep 18, 2019
  10. transplant rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread EL Cap 7/19.

Welcome back to planet Earth !

Jul 20, 2019
  11. transplant rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Wow!! What an incredible trip transplant Those are HUGE bass. Thanks for the great report and pics. Looking forward to seeing you GoPro...

Jul 14, 2019
  12. transplant rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

I figure I'll go more than a few times during that 1000 years! I want to fish for those giant bass looking things in South America too!...

Jul 6, 2019
  13. transplant rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Thanks for the updated details. Much appreciated.

Jul 6, 2019
  14. transplant rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

End of October

Jul 5, 2019
  15. transplant rated JBFriesen's post Like in the thread Hodges 6/19 and Murray 6/20.

hodges 6/19: I’ve been hitting this place up on Wednesdays this month and the bites are few and far between. However, the fish I’ve...

Jun 21, 2019
  16. transplant rated BassTracker1's post Like in the thread El Cap Sat.

Hit up El Cap yesterday, almost had a skunk day until I met Don who was fishing a spot and hauling them in left and right, big bass. He...

Jun 18, 2019
  17. transplant rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Just like my last trip to Sutherland, only different! ;) Thanks Logan, for letting us live vicariously through your report.

Jun 17, 2019
  18. transplant rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Baccarac Pre-report.

I can't wait to hear about it.. one of these years I'll make it down there. Have a blast!

Jun 3, 2019
  19. transplant rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

In the spirit of things.. this one is from Wednesday too... [ATTACH]

May 24, 2019
  20. transplant rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread Fun, but Slow Barrett 5/4.

Good for you dad, I laughed quite a bit reading your report, "been there, done that".... or should I say, "still there, doing much of...

May 6, 2019