Ratings transplant has given

1. transplant rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Panama Tuna Trip.

Definitely fun stuff watching tuna blow up on the popper....

Jul 9, 2021
  2. transplant rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Baccarac Trip Invite.

Tempting..nice of you offering to pay.....

Jun 24, 2021
  3. transplant rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Puerta Vallarta.

Lots of great fishing down that way. You can take a breakdown surf rod with you too, bring a couple crocodile or kastmaster type lures,...

Jun 12, 2021
  4. transplant rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

I’ve been fishing it from the get go and there has always been plenty of room and plenty of fish. The rest of the year I go to our...

Jun 1, 2021
  5. transplant rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Great report. Plan on making that trip soon. Don't look like you have much gear on board. How many set ups did each of you take.

Mar 30, 2021
  6. transplant rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

This one is on the bucket list. I've been too Salto and Picachos a couple times now, and again this year, but never the B. Those trips...

Mar 30, 2021
  7. transplant rated chucklai's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Sounds like a great trip! Our trip in Feb. was the same, cranking was fun when they're on!

Mar 29, 2021
  8. transplant rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

Very cool of you buddy. Hope it goes to a good home

Mar 29, 2021
  9. transplant rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Makes one want a 4.1:1 gear ratio!

Mar 15, 2021
  10. transplant rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Best of luck Mike!! I'm sure you will get a Double Digit this trip! Now your going to be a deep diving expert! GOODLUCK!

Mar 14, 2021
  11. transplant rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

7" Yum Dingers are pretty durable, especially with clear shrink wrap on them where the hook goes.

Mar 11, 2021
  12. transplant rated Nute's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Yea buddy! Go get 'em!!!!

Mar 11, 2021
  13. transplant rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Phone service was fine three weeks ago, best they ever had they said. Could get it from my room, next to the diner, no problem. Good...

Mar 9, 2021
  14. transplant rated diegofish's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

They will have boats back up and running in no time. Tubers and Yaks will have the lake all t themselves. I love it, I'll be one of...

Jun 12, 2020
  15. transplant rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Well done Transplant!! Time with family is always priceless!!! As I get older, and spend more time around my granddaughters, I look...

Jun 4, 2020
  16. transplant rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Great post! My dad took me fishing every week and I cherish the memories we shared together. Thank for sharing your trip with your kids....

Jun 4, 2020
  17. transplant rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

WTG! Love seeing dad’s on the water with their kids!

May 31, 2020
  18. transplant rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Love to see the kids getting the fishing bug early on. Nice day Dad! Thanks for sharing.

May 31, 2020
  19. transplant rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Outstanding!

May 30, 2020
  20. transplant rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Otay 5/27 Daughter on the water.

Jealous!!! Great job dad!!

May 30, 2020