Ratings transplant has given

1. transplant rated wackyrig's post Like in the thread Fishcat or bust!.

I'm heading out this Sunday, I'll give you a better report, more up to date.

Sep 18, 2019
  2. transplant rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Wow!! What an incredible trip transplant Those are HUGE bass. Thanks for the great report and pics. Looking forward to seeing you GoPro...

Jul 14, 2019
  3. transplant rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

I figure I'll go more than a few times during that 1000 years! I want to fish for those giant bass looking things in South America too!...

Jul 6, 2019
  4. transplant rated Brian D.'s post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Thanks for the updated details. Much appreciated.

Jul 6, 2019
  5. transplant rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

End of October

Jul 5, 2019
  6. transplant rated JBFriesen's post Like in the thread Hodges 6/19 and Murray 6/20.

hodges 6/19: I’ve been hitting this place up on Wednesdays this month and the bites are few and far between. However, the fish I’ve...

Jun 21, 2019
  7. transplant rated BassTracker1's post Like in the thread El Cap Sat.

Hit up El Cap yesterday, almost had a skunk day until I met Don who was fishing a spot and hauling them in left and right, big bass. He...

Jun 18, 2019
  8. transplant rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Baccarac Pre-report.

I can't wait to hear about it.. one of these years I'll make it down there. Have a blast!

Jun 3, 2019
  9. transplant rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

In the spirit of things.. this one is from Wednesday too... [ATTACH]

May 24, 2019
  10. transplant rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread Fun, but Slow Barrett 5/4.

Good for you dad, I laughed quite a bit reading your report, "been there, done that".... or should I say, "still there, doing much of...

May 6, 2019
  11. transplant rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Fun, but Slow Barrett 5/4.

Won't be too long before you'll be taking him to El Salto!

May 6, 2019
  12. transplant rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Fun, but Slow Barrett 5/4.

Enjoy these days TP, they'll be up and out of the house before you can blink. A couple of real solid ones in the mix too.. and a...

May 6, 2019
  13. transplant rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 12/9-Murray report-2 Bass more than last time.

You know the fishing is to going to tough when you pull into Murray and there’s no other boats in the parking lot. Tough fishing as...

Dec 10, 2018
  14. transplant rated Tom_74's post Like in the thread El Cap 11/13.

Thank you for your service

Nov 13, 2018
  15. transplant rated Smokey's post Like in the thread El Cap 11/13.

Glad to hear you got your Veteran buddy out for some fishing.

Nov 13, 2018
  16. transplant rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Two DD’s both PB’s got one then bested that..

Jeezum! That sounds like a mexico trip! Killer report!

Aug 7, 2018
  17. transplant rated greg614's post Like in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

[ATTACH] Fantastic! What’s ur golf bag setup? Mine is a 30” Zebco Dock Demon,15# braid and 10# fluoro leader. Got this bass at Palm...

Aug 6, 2018
  18. transplant rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Try doing that in reverse order! Fishing wins!!! BTW, you have the right to remain silent...;)

Aug 4, 2018
  19. transplant rated Creek's post Like in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

I love that you did that. How cool is that ! When I was younger, some friends of mine and I would often drive to Cottonwood golf course...

Aug 4, 2018
  20. transplant rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac Video Report.

Great job! Makes me excited for my trip in late Oct!! Can't wait.

Aug 3, 2018