Ratings transplant has received

1. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Awesome!!! That's a really nice bass!!!

May 13, 2021
  2. Dylan 101 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Hodges 5/8 PB!.

Awesome!!! That's a really nice bass!!!

May 13, 2021
  3. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread For Sale Tube tix Sunday May 23.

Tube tickets for 2. $32.50. PM me if interested.

May 13, 2021
  4. weldon rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

I'm getting rid of my float tube. It needs some of the straps replaced, which I have. Not looking for any money. I would prefer it go to...

Apr 14, 2021
  5. Spidey rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

I wanted to post a report each day but the cell signal was not up to it. Travel wise, this was the easiest trip we have experienced so...

Mar 31, 2021
  6. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Hah, we ended up with two duffles and about 60 lbs worth of tackle. We each had 3 rods with one back up. We ended up favoring our crank...

Mar 30, 2021
  7. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

He was assigned to us, that's a great looking fish. Wish we had a topwater bite going.

Mar 30, 2021
  8. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

Yah, me too. I thought so Yah, all my hardcore anglers graduated last year and with the pandemic I have not been able to do any more...

Mar 30, 2021
  9. diegofish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Hah, we ended up with two duffles and about 60 lbs worth of tackle. We each had 3 rods with one back up. We ended up favoring our crank...

Mar 30, 2021
  10. otay michael rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

He was assigned to us, that's a great looking fish. Wish we had a topwater bite going.

Mar 30, 2021
  11. mcfish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 30, 2021
  12. mcfish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

I wanted to post a report each day but the cell signal was not up to it. Travel wise, this was the easiest trip we have experienced so...

Mar 30, 2021
  13. JJbasser rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 30, 2021
  14. Borderbasser rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  15. fishnfreak rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  16. oh da shiz rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  17. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Generally you bring your own gear, although they do have some rods to rent and fairly well stocked tackle shop. It's one of those things...

Mar 29, 2021
  18. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  19. RolloTomasi rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

I'm getting rid of my float tube. It needs some of the straps replaced, which I have. Not looking for any money. I would prefer it go to...

Mar 29, 2021
  20. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

Boat and motor

Mar 29, 2021