Ratings transplant has received

1. bassgalrascal rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

I wanted to post a report each day but the cell signal was not up to it. Travel wise, this was the easiest trip we have experienced so...

Mar 29, 2021
  2. chucklai rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

I wanted to post a report each day but the cell signal was not up to it. Travel wise, this was the easiest trip we have experienced so...

Mar 29, 2021
  3. Big C rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  4. VinnyBass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  5. natgeo211 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  6. Fishnagent rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  7. Bassrunner115 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac March 16th-19th.

Mar 29, 2021
  8. JOE HAMMOND rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

I'm getting rid of my float tube. It needs some of the straps replaced, which I have. Not looking for any money. I would prefer it go to...

Mar 29, 2021
  9. mcfish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

I'm getting rid of my float tube. It needs some of the straps replaced, which I have. Not looking for any money. I would prefer it go to...

Mar 28, 2021
  10. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Nice fish!!! I miss hitting that spot.

Mar 28, 2021
  11. bassmeister rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

Mar 28, 2021
  12. Tony Vegas rated transplant's post Like in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  13. Borderbasser rated transplant's post Agree in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

Mar 28, 2021
  14. Neuroshima rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

Mar 27, 2021
  15. Queue rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

Mar 27, 2021
  16. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Float Tube, Free to a youth..

Mar 27, 2021
  17. snookslayer rated transplant's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Hey all, heading to Baccarac next week. Hoping the cell service is good enough to do some daily reports. Looking pretty good down there...

Mar 15, 2021
  18. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Those 10Xd's are like fighting 4 lbrs the whole time

Mar 14, 2021
  19. chucklai rated transplant's post Like in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Yah, I we restocked and threw a few extra in. The guides down there are typically magicians and getting them out of the trees and nets.

Mar 12, 2021
  20. mcfish rated transplant's post Agree in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Thats the hope!!! Either way, its a great place to spend a week.

Mar 12, 2021