Ratings transplant has received

1. SD Cargadores rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Pre-opener intel.

I received some intel from a guy who gets to pre-fish barrett each year with the local fishing celebs. Granted, this is one guy and it...

Mar 30, 2015
  2. questionable rated transplant's post Like in the thread Friday at murray.

Got off work early and decided to see if any love was in the water. Plenty of bedders but was only able to put one on the shore....

Mar 25, 2015
  3. BassinNova rated transplant's post Like in the thread Friday at murray.

Got off work early and decided to see if any love was in the water. Plenty of bedders but was only able to put one on the shore....

Mar 23, 2015
  4. DCFISH rated transplant's post Like in the thread Friday at murray.

Mar 21, 2015
  5. Big bass Drew rated transplant's post Like in the thread Barrett 8/24/2014.

Nice fish, did you get to weigh them. Look well over 7 lbs

Aug 25, 2014
  6. STiCKY rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tube report 8-20-14.

Glad it worked out, fun day for sure

Aug 25, 2014
  7. barryf rated transplant's post Like in the thread If you can go, do it!!! 8/20.

Heard things had picked up and they did. It all started on the second cast and stayed steady till we left at 3pm. We started in the back...

Aug 22, 2014
  8. Nute rated transplant's post Like in the thread If you can go, do it!!! 8/20.

Heard things had picked up and they did. It all started on the second cast and stayed steady till we left at 3pm. We started in the back...

Aug 22, 2014
  9. bbermingham rated transplant's post Like in the thread New PB!.

Nice job, impressive

Aug 18, 2014
  10. Kellen rated transplant's post Like in the thread Where did you catch your personal best bass?.

9.6 this past July at lake El Salto on a DD22 Tilapia pattern

Aug 10, 2014
  11. wackyrig rated transplant's post Like in the thread Saturday 7/19.

as far as editing gopro footage the simplest way is to just download the gopro studio It does not have a lot of bells and whistles but...

Aug 2, 2014
  12. Nute rated transplant's post Like in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Got back this last friday from Mex. My third trip and it was my slowest, for El Salto. Felt like I was actually fishing this time, ha....

Jul 30, 2014
  13. Nute rated transplant's post Like in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Nute, we pretty much have it down as far as getting down there. You can save a lot of money by flying out of Tijuana. Tickets with...

Jul 30, 2014
  14. MaxZmus rated transplant's post Winner in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Got back this last friday from Mex. My third trip and it was my slowest, for El Salto. Felt like I was actually fishing this time, ha....

Jul 30, 2014
  15. ryan2421 rated transplant's post Like in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Jul 29, 2014
  16. gatorfan rated transplant's post Like in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Jul 29, 2014
  17. CrazyDonkey rated transplant's post Like in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Jul 29, 2014
  18. Kellen rated transplant's post Like in the thread El Salto July 21-25.

Jul 28, 2014
  19. Kellen rated transplant's post Like in the thread Fish it all the way to the boat!!!.

Yah, Im heading down to el salto on monday. I plan on doing some topwater fishing and I will definitely be fishing it back to the boat :)

Jul 25, 2014
  20. Kellen rated transplant's post Like in the thread Fish it all the way to the boat!!!.

Not my video, but insane topwater bite [MEDIA]

Jul 25, 2014