Ratings transplant has received

1. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Saturday 8/22 Topwater Bite.

Nice work, you put some serious miles in out there...probably still faster than the rental boats

Aug 23, 2020
  2. beast759 rated transplant's post Agree in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Every year guys get them. The DNR cops will dress in plain clothes and sneak up on you. Not worth it.

Aug 19, 2020
  3. CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER rated transplant's post Like in the thread Barrett lake 8/15/20 picture report.

Well done!!!

Aug 17, 2020
  4. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Barrett lake 8/15/20 picture report.

Well done!!!

Aug 17, 2020
  5. rockzilla rated transplant's post Funny in the thread For Sale This Sunday July 26 (make me an offer).

No takers yet, make me an offer. Beer, old t-shirt, half-pack of senkos, no offer is too low. ;)

Jul 24, 2020
  6. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread For Sale This Sunday July 26 (make me an offer).

No takers yet, make me an offer. Beer, old t-shirt, half-pack of senkos, no offer is too low. ;)

Jul 24, 2020
  7. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Buying Saturday 7/25.

I’ve got Sunday if you want it

Jul 24, 2020
  8. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread For Sale Sunday July 26th $30.

I have a full spot for this sunday if anyone is interested. PM me, $30

Jul 22, 2020
  9. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

YOLO

Jul 3, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 2, 2020
  11. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Going down to Lake Baccarac (hopefully) for 3 1/2 days of fishing Oct 23-27. Flying out of Tijuana. Let me know if you'd like to join...

Jul 2, 2020
  12. scheadhunter rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 1, 2020
  13. mcfish rated transplant's post Agree in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Jul 1, 2020
  14. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Jul 1, 2020
  15. mcfish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Going down to Lake Baccarac (hopefully) for 3 1/2 days of fishing Oct 23-27. Flying out of Tijuana. Let me know if you'd like to join...

Jun 30, 2020
  16. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Jun 30, 2020
  17. Noms rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Crazy calico bite for sure. I think the boat total was over 120 in the bags. Took both my kids out there and the crew was great with...

Jun 19, 2020
  18. Graydog rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Crazy calico bite for sure. I think the boat total was over 120 in the bags. Took both my kids out there and the crew was great with...

Jun 18, 2020
  19. mcfish rated transplant's post Agree in the thread 6/15-El Cap........Vinny?.

Well done, you are a bass catching machine

Jun 17, 2020
  20. VinnyBass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread 6/15-El Cap........Vinny?.

Well done, you are a bass catching machine

Jun 17, 2020