Ratings transplant has received

1. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Going down to Lake Baccarac (hopefully) for 3 1/2 days of fishing Oct 23-27. Flying out of Tijuana. Let me know if you'd like to join...

Jul 2, 2020
  2. scheadhunter rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 1, 2020
  3. mcfish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Going down to Lake Baccarac (hopefully) for 3 1/2 days of fishing Oct 23-27. Flying out of Tijuana. Let me know if you'd like to join...

Jun 30, 2020
  4. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Jun 30, 2020
  5. Noms rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Crazy calico bite for sure. I think the boat total was over 120 in the bags. Took both my kids out there and the crew was great with...

Jun 19, 2020
  6. Graydog rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Crazy calico bite for sure. I think the boat total was over 120 in the bags. Took both my kids out there and the crew was great with...

Jun 18, 2020
  7. Redjim rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  8. HK_Supermarket rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  9. Easy619 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  11. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  12. yellowtail rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  13. LJenProSD rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  14. kyle12345 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  15. oh da shiz rated transplant's post Like in the thread Tues June 16th Premiere 1/2 day Calico Bite is on!!!.

Jun 17, 2020
  16. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

It will be kind of cool

Jun 12, 2020
  17. MaskedFisherDUDE rated transplant's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Just get a beer helmet and load it up with gatorade ;)

Jun 12, 2020
  18. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Just get a beer helmet and load it up with gatorade ;)

Jun 11, 2020
  19. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Yah, that will be a haul all the way into Hauser. Kayak folks with the mirage drive will have a huge advantage!!!

Jun 11, 2020
  20. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Thanks, that works for me.

Jun 11, 2020