Ratings transplant has received

1. landman10 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Finally got my video posted, I don't know why I always struggle to get my footage edited. Ton of fun down there at Lake Baccarac lodge....

Nov 19, 2019
  2. Craig T rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

I can't wait to hear the report. Always a good time. I have been to El Salto 6 times and twice to Baccarac. Baccarac is just kicking out...

Nov 13, 2019
  3. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

I can't wait to hear the report. Always a good time. I have been to El Salto 6 times and twice to Baccarac. Baccarac is just kicking out...

Nov 13, 2019
  4. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Finally got my video posted, I don't know why I always struggle to get my footage edited. Ton of fun down there at Lake Baccarac lodge....

Nov 13, 2019
  5. FISHERKING rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 13, 2019
  6. oh da shiz rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 13, 2019
  7. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 13, 2019
  8. mcfish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 6, 2019
  9. greg614 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 2, 2019
  10. otay michael rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Nov 1, 2019
  11. Tom_74 rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Oct 31, 2019
  12. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Transplant here, sorry missed roll call. What's the question?

Oct 27, 2019
  13. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Indian Wells Pond Last Weekend.

Welcome!!! Those are some solid fish for sure!!!

Oct 27, 2019
  14. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Oct 27, 2019
  15. Craig T rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Oct 27, 2019
  16. bassgalrascal rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Oct 27, 2019
  17. Werfless rated transplant's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Well done!!! We gambled and lost, we did not head into the back until it was too late. When we got there it was already packed with 6...

Oct 1, 2019
  18. the bass killing machine rated transplant's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Well done!!! We gambled and lost, we did not head into the back until it was too late. When we got there it was already packed with 6...

Oct 1, 2019
  19. jpablico rated transplant's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Oct 1, 2019
  20. geofish rated transplant's post Like in the thread Saturday 9/28 In Search of Ho Chi Minh.

Oct 1, 2019