Ratings transplant has received

1. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

YOLO

Jul 3, 2020
  2. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 2, 2020
  3. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 1, 2020
  4. VinnyBass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread 6/15-El Cap........Vinny?.

Well done, you are a bass catching machine

Jun 17, 2020
  5. RamonaAngler rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Yah, not sure what that fish thought he was going to do with it

Jun 4, 2020
  6. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Yah, not sure what that fish thought he was going to do with it

Jun 4, 2020
  7. RamonaAngler rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Just don't try and lip those bad boys!!!

Jul 7, 2019
  8. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Jul 6, 2019
  9. fisheromen rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Jul 6, 2019
  10. Bassnbeans rated transplant's post Funny in the thread High School Bass Club needs 2 boats.

Thanks, I know its hard for folks to get out during the week, but guys can count it as community service for their probation ;)

Mar 29, 2019
  11. JOE HAMMOND rated transplant's post Funny in the thread High School Bass Club needs 2 boats.

Thanks, I know its hard for folks to get out during the week, but guys can count it as community service for their probation ;)

Mar 19, 2019
  12. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread High School Bass Club needs 2 boats.

Mar 19, 2019
  13. jjc rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

I can quit anytime I want.

Sep 7, 2018
  14. fishinfool811 rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Aug 14, 2018
  15. fishinfool811 rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Bad news, I bogeyed #4. Good news, I picked up a nice chunk on a senko. I broke one off on 12 too. Even when I'm golfing it's about...

Aug 14, 2018
  16. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

That is a fantastic idea!!!

Aug 11, 2018
  17. fishfanatic rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Hah, yah. They were joking with me saying I was hitting it into the water on purpose...it's possible

Aug 9, 2018
  18. basstard rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Aug 8, 2018
  19. mattgulptosser rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Aug 7, 2018
  20. sdedtune rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Sycuan Hole #4.

Aug 7, 2018