Ratings transplant has received

1. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Baccarac Trip Invite.

Hah, yah...barely

Jun 28, 2021
  2. diegofish rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Baccarac Trip Invite.

Hah, what can I say? I am a generous guy.

Jun 25, 2021
  3. mcfish rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Baccarac Trip Invite.

Jun 24, 2021
  4. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Baccarac Trip Invite.

Jun 24, 2021
  5. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Baccarac March 16th-20th Pre-report.

Those 10Xd's are like fighting 4 lbrs the whole time

Mar 14, 2021
  6. otay michael rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Saturday 8/22 Topwater Bite.

Nice work, you put some serious miles in out there...probably still faster than the rental boats

Aug 25, 2020
  7. rockzilla rated transplant's post Funny in the thread For Sale This Sunday July 26 (make me an offer).

No takers yet, make me an offer. Beer, old t-shirt, half-pack of senkos, no offer is too low. ;)

Jul 24, 2020
  8. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread For Sale This Sunday July 26 (make me an offer).

No takers yet, make me an offer. Beer, old t-shirt, half-pack of senkos, no offer is too low. ;)

Jul 24, 2020
  9. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

YOLO

Jul 3, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 2, 2020
  11. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 1, 2020
  12. VinnyBass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread 6/15-El Cap........Vinny?.

Well done, you are a bass catching machine

Jun 17, 2020
  13. RamonaAngler rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Yah, not sure what that fish thought he was going to do with it

Jun 4, 2020
  14. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Otay June3 Ratatattat.

Yah, not sure what that fish thought he was going to do with it

Jun 4, 2020
  15. RamonaAngler rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Just don't try and lip those bad boys!!!

Jul 7, 2019
  16. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Jul 6, 2019
  17. fisheromen rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Jul 6, 2019
  18. Bassnbeans rated transplant's post Funny in the thread High School Bass Club needs 2 boats.

Thanks, I know its hard for folks to get out during the week, but guys can count it as community service for their probation ;)

Mar 29, 2019
  19. JOE HAMMOND rated transplant's post Funny in the thread High School Bass Club needs 2 boats.

Thanks, I know its hard for folks to get out during the week, but guys can count it as community service for their probation ;)

Mar 19, 2019
  20. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread High School Bass Club needs 2 boats.

Mar 19, 2019