Ratings transplant has received

1. TheBassinPanda rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Lake Baccarac = Big Bass Fishing Heaven.

Nothing like a little professional overspin to lure in the big ones!!! :)

Dec 15, 2017
  2. Werfless rated transplant's post Funny in the thread San V 11/10 My name is Logan and I have a swimbait problem.

Had the day off so me and a buddy headed of to San V. I had it in my mind that I was going to throw big swimbaits and see what happened....

Nov 15, 2017
  3. mcfish rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

What if two eagles worked together to carry it at the same time? ;)

Sep 12, 2017
  4. lifted22k rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Sep 6, 2017
  5. BassinNova rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Aug 28, 2017
  6. onegoodtrick rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Aug 26, 2017
  7. geofish rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Aug 26, 2017
  8. fisheromen rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Aug 26, 2017
  9. fisheromen rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Anglers Inn El Salto June 2016 video.

Hah, yah every stickup brushing against your leg would feel like the arm of the undead!!!

Aug 18, 2016
  10. bassgalrascal rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Anglers Inn El Salto 6/23 "Big Fish Thursday".

It spoils you a little bit. First time I go to fish back in SD I cry a little as I look at my drop shot rig

Jun 30, 2016
  11. StinkyPinky rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Anglers Inn El Salto 6/23 "Big Fish Thursday".

It spoils you a little bit. First time I go to fish back in SD I cry a little as I look at my drop shot rig

Jun 24, 2016
  12. swings are free rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Anglers Inn El Salto 6/23 "Big Fish Thursday".

Jun 24, 2016
  13. Snag rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Anglers Inn El Salto 6/23 "Big Fish Thursday".

Jun 24, 2016
  14. SD Cargadores rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Pre-opener intel.

I received some intel from a guy who gets to pre-fish barrett each year with the local fishing celebs. Granted, this is one guy and it...

Mar 30, 2015