Ratings transplant has received

1. MaxZmus rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Lake Baccarac Mexico June 10-14.

Here is the basic breakdown. We fly out of TJ via the crossborder Xpress Crossborder Xpress is $30 for a round trip ticket. Our flight...

Jul 6, 2019
  2. swings are free rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread El Cap Dam.

A friend of mine that works with the water dept told me that El Cap will remain at the level it is for the foreseeable future. Its...

Dec 7, 2018
  3. fisheromen rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Lake Baccarac Video Report.

Hah, I realized you asked about the price not the experience, sorry. It is cheaper than Anglers Inn by about $500, but I think...

Aug 2, 2018
  4. Pwy_FireCapt rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread 02/12 El Cap...slooooow.

Had the day off so we decided to try ol El Cap. It was essentially a ghost town out there. I knew with the front coming through I should...

Feb 13, 2018
  5. RolloTomasi rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread 02/12 El Cap...slooooow.

Had the day off so we decided to try ol El Cap. It was essentially a ghost town out there. I knew with the front coming through I should...

Feb 13, 2018
  6. geofish rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Santee lakes.

There are some pigs in the camping lakes. I've done well on swimbaits there...if you are into that kind of thing.

May 15, 2017
  7. Firemechanic rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Santee lakes.

There are some pigs in the camping lakes. I've done well on swimbaits there...if you are into that kind of thing.

May 15, 2017
  8. LilCobra rated transplant's post Helpful in the thread Barrett 5/7 Fun in the rain.

The morning started off pretty good. Made the big run to the back of hauser and starting catching them on a popper close to the green...

May 7, 2017