Ratings trophyhunter has given

1. trophyhunter rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Guess im not in SD anymore: Report.

And the fishing/weather are totally different. This is be the last report on here for a little bit as i wont be back in San Diego for ~6...

Apr 13, 2021
  2. trophyhunter rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Small baits = big fish.

Good day of shore fishing at El Crap. If you know when to use them little baits can pay off big. I'm starting to think there's something...

Mar 15, 2021
  3. trophyhunter rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Ditch sunfish 03.13.21.

Did a stroll down a local ditch for a few GS. Some beefy boys in the mix, girls looked like they were ready to pop. Used bait this time...

Mar 14, 2021
  4. trophyhunter rated Bird334's post Like in the thread First Wiper.

Stopped at Elsinore for a couple of hours, caught a few carp but didn't get any catfish. Then a school of wipers came buy and I caught...

Mar 13, 2021
  5. trophyhunter rated Big Money Jonah's post Like in the thread Dawn Patrol 7 March Pt Loma.

Caught the outgoing tide this morning pre-dawn for a decent session on the rocks. I was surprised that I was catching Calicos and a...

Mar 8, 2021
  6. trophyhunter rated doubletap's post Like in the thread 3rd Time's the Charm.

good for you my neighbors son was there this morning and got three also two on a rattletrap and 1 on a senko

Mar 17, 2019
  7. trophyhunter rated chass1's post Like in the thread Slow V.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2019