Ratings trophyhunter has received

1. BBsurfsIB22 rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

Not everyday you see a naked lady just floating along. Fishing wasn’t bad, lots of consistent bites on squid and grubs. Traffic was bad...

May 3, 2021 at 4:35 PM
  2. wackyrig rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

Not everyday you see a naked lady just floating along. Fishing wasn’t bad, lots of consistent bites on squid and grubs. Traffic was bad...

May 2, 2021 at 8:58 PM
  3. Fat Spottie rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

May 2, 2021 at 7:41 AM
  4. JS fishing rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

May 2, 2021 at 7:18 AM
  5. B8DHOOK rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

May 2, 2021 at 7:09 AM
  6. Neuroshima rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

May 1, 2021 at 9:38 PM
  7. Jenx rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Help the naked gal in the bay.

May 1, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  8. jusbayz rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Great day for cats 3/6 East County.

Nom nom [ATTACH]

Apr 2, 2021
  9. jusbayz rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread Great day for cats 3/6 East County.

Well we started March off right for cats. Only caught a couple bass today, but we got a nice bag of cats. Now it’s time to clean and...

Apr 2, 2021
  10. Kahuna bass rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread First Wiper.

They get fun when they get chunky. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 19, 2021
  11. jusbayz rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

According to the Richter scale the bass action was light today. You had to work for them pretty hard. Fished my 3 favorite color cranks...

Mar 16, 2021
  12. dshotter rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

According to the Richter scale the bass action was light today. You had to work for them pretty hard. Fished my 3 favorite color cranks...

Mar 16, 2021
  13. mcfish rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

Mar 16, 2021
  14. Bassrunner115 rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

Mar 15, 2021
  15. Kian.K rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread First Wiper.

Mar 15, 2021
  16. JJbasser rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

Mar 15, 2021
  17. Bassnbeans rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

Mar 14, 2021
  18. Werfless rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread 3/14 bassin.

Mar 14, 2021
  19. jusbayz rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread First Wiper.

Mar 14, 2021
  20. mcfish rated trophyhunter's post Like in the thread First Wiper.

Mar 13, 2021