Ratings Troy has given

1. Troy rated Dylan's post Like in the thread Murray morning session.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went to Murray this morning over by baseball fields and got this little one, was there about an hour or so just to try...

May 16, 2019
  2. Troy rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

What type of rockfish is this? Haven’t caught many before but I’m pretty sure it’s not just a sculpin. [ATTACH]

May 16, 2019
  3. Troy rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

Thought this was a blacksmith but I've never seen colors like this. [ATTACH]

May 16, 2019
  4. Troy rated Neezy916's post Like in the thread Fish ID.

How goes it ya'll!? I was out fishing Harbor Island today (05/10/19) and caught a fish that I'm unfamiliar with. I was hoping you guys...

May 16, 2019
  5. Troy rated Homebrewer's post Like in the thread Corbina on the fly.

Got her on a sand crab pattern from Stroud’s on a sinking line, what a fight! Didn’t measure her but estimate 20”+ and 3.5 to 4lbs, she...

May 16, 2019
  6. Troy rated BudzSD's post Like in the thread Calico from Surf.

Went to my regularly spot for a sesh after work. Calico action nonstop. Caught over 10 and didn’t bother to count anymore. Four of those...

May 16, 2019
  7. Troy rated Shawn H's post Like in the thread Early Morning Embarcadero.

Late post but figured people like reports. Got to Embarcadero Seaport side at 6am. Slack until around 7:30 when it rolled over to Ebb....

May 16, 2019
  8. Troy rated geofish's post Like in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

Tomorrow 5/16/19 is FishNinja ’s 21st Birthday. Unfortunately there is a weather front coming in tomorrow so today had to be his...

May 16, 2019
  9. Troy rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread PB Corvina.

5/13/2019 Started off and there was a lot of suspended and floating grass. Bad conditions for hardbait. Seen a lot of bait action and...

May 15, 2019
  10. Troy rated JWBee's post Like in the thread Point Loma 5/15.

So after about 6 months of reading every thread and article I can get my hands on relating to our local 1/2 day and 3/4 boats, buying...

May 15, 2019
  11. Troy rated glassman's post Like in the thread Blue at the cap.

Got a nice 8lb. Blue at el cap Tuesday 5-14. Cut mackerel [ATTACH]

May 15, 2019
  12. Troy rated Tactical.Fish0313's post Like in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

You have the ability to create your own post to vent all you want, but you decided to rant your soapbox on my thread, give me a break...

May 14, 2019
  13. Troy rated SFA TKE's post Like in the thread 5/12.

The lake looks great! It’s up about 15 feet from last year. Plenty of newly flooded cover everywhere. We got on the water around 7:30...

May 14, 2019
  14. Troy rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread I'M DONE.

In another six months that is. 11-29-2019 is my last day. 106 working days left. Going to burn up the vacation time. and some sick leave...

May 14, 2019
  15. Troy rated Redjim's post Like in the thread Grande 5/13.

Went out for the first time on the Grande out of H and M. What a Cadillac, Alec put us on the meat, the crew was awesome, and the crowd...

May 14, 2019
  16. Troy rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread LJ 5/13.

Took the skiff out for a few hours today. Wanted to try the new rod holders I put on the console for trolling solo. I need to tighten...

May 14, 2019
  17. Troy rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Week of City Fishing.

Man the fishing was really city this last week. Went out eight times and here’s how it went: Monday late afternoon/evening: tried for...

May 13, 2019
  18. Troy rated mikeneus31's post Like in the thread Bucket Mouth on a Senko.

Late Post: Had a few hours to kill Wednesday 5/8 so i hit Santee Lakes. The algae and moss has taken over the shoreline So i tried...

May 13, 2019
  19. Troy rated twnoel111's post Like in the thread EPIC RERUN.

Got out to my spot 0 dark thirty and it was raining negativity on me but the fish and I weren't having it. We were determined to play ,...

May 12, 2019
  20. Troy rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread It's Friday!.

And I broke 2 Sutherland PB's: 1. Number of fish caught in one morning: 14. 2. Biggest fish at said lake: 5.83 Lbs Also probably my...

May 10, 2019