Ratings Troy has given

1. Troy rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Fiesta Island FYI.

Once MB is no longer fishable from shore, I’m going back to table tennis.

May 14, 2019
  2. Troy rated Mogambo's post Agree in the thread Grande 5/13.

Great blow by blow report!

May 14, 2019
  3. Troy rated special k's post Agree in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

So what if he is a convicted poacher..... I'm sure he has served his time or paid his fine. Just because a person is convicted of...

May 14, 2019
  4. Troy rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Drop kicking rays back into bay.

I always see these threads too late.. but it doesn't really matter because regarding the treatment of fish, wildlife, animals, house...

May 10, 2019
  5. Troy rated natural_one's post Agree in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

I wondered who the first jackass would be. Congrats.

May 10, 2019
  6. Troy rated Mogambo's post Agree in the thread Canal fishing?.

You’re on thin ice there buddy! At least it wasn’t a “WHAT EVER!”

May 8, 2019
  7. Troy rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Tight lines.

Ummmm.....

May 8, 2019
  8. Troy rated NextMikeSays's post Agree in the thread Cinco de Mayo mackerel @ IB.

Bait

May 6, 2019
  9. Troy rated VeeDubGuy02's post Agree in the thread Cinco de Mayo mackerel @ IB.

Lots of bait. save a few heads for the bigger fish late at night...

May 6, 2019
  10. Troy rated KristopherK's post Agree in the thread Cinco de Mayo mackerel @ IB.

My wifes family is filipino. They do a vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic marinade and fry and eat them. I smoke some for them also. Some...

May 6, 2019
  11. Troy rated Ram-Rod's post Agree in the thread Car has been boxed in, what to do?.

[ATTACH]

May 5, 2019
  12. Troy rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread 5-2 Elsinore.

Kitty needed a hug!

May 3, 2019
  13. Troy rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 5-2 Elsinore.

Awesome, they have really started stocking up there, taking that place to the next level for a destination for a wide variety of...

May 3, 2019
  14. Troy rated itsyaboysears's post Agree in the thread BOOYAH!!!!! 65”+ Grinner.

Thanks guys! Catching something like this really makes me feel blessed that we’re able to fish.

May 3, 2019
  15. Troy rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

I’m actually a little bummed it took you this long to make a comment. Relax, it was a joke. And old data is priceless in my opinion, you...

May 1, 2019
  16. Troy rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Surf perchin Encinitas.

Very nice.. Enjoy dinner..

Apr 30, 2019
  17. Troy rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Overnight Trip on a 6 Pack Report - 4/28/2019.

Good looking deck right there!

Apr 29, 2019
  18. Troy rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

As he said, "sign right here, please."

Apr 29, 2019