Ratings Troy has given

1. Troy rated kciuchta's post Funny in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

Damnit 5 yellowtail in 90 minutes! That's awesome. If you want more bday luck, mine is later this month....

May 16, 2019
  2. Troy rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread So what is the "biggest" Bass caught out of Barrett.

Pretty sure he is saying that 8 lbs was the biggest taken when the redistribution was going on. Quite a day Mr otay michael ! Did you...

May 14, 2019
  3. Troy rated silentONE's post Funny in the thread Is fishing from docks ok?.

SD Bloody Fish.

May 13, 2019
  4. Troy rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Drop kicking rays back into bay.

daaaaamn u saw me. wait. this was last week? ok nice , thought this was in 2006 after steve irwin died. i wasnt so nice to rays for a...

May 10, 2019
  5. Troy rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Barbless hook citation.

This made me think I should try Barrett. But I would probably suck and I hate to knit!

May 10, 2019
  6. Troy rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread Canal fishing?.

Oh that’s the worst! I get, “have a great time...” haha

May 9, 2019
  7. Troy rated Magsimus's post Funny in the thread Tight lines.

Tight lines :emoji_metal:

May 8, 2019
  8. Troy rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Canal fishing?.

There are jumbos out there. My buddy who lived down there for a bit got a 9+ in the central. reach out to Werfless , he is the president...

May 6, 2019
  9. Troy rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Car has been boxed in, what to do?.

Pick up some of these and have your friends help you. Then move the vehicle in front of a fire hydrant. Or you can use them on your...

May 5, 2019
  10. Troy rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Like I Said....

Not sure I could get used to wearing a loin cloth!

May 3, 2019
  11. Troy rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

Pic looks fake! ;)

May 2, 2019
  12. Troy rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread How'd you do out there today? Answer: I got about 50 or.. 20..

My new app... ha ha.. For your Lawyer... [ATTACH]

May 2, 2019
  13. Troy rated Bassassasin's post Funny in the thread Opening Report.

Lol have you ever fished hodges?

May 1, 2019
  14. Troy rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Monsters of MB.

Wanna take a little dip?

May 1, 2019
  15. Troy rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Otay permit citation.

I'm guessing a lot of folks here just love California.. for the freebies. But when they're told that something isn't going to be free...

May 1, 2019
  16. Troy rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Otay permit citation.

The only thing they don't charge to do in California is breathe.....yet.

May 1, 2019
  17. Troy rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Good thing you didn’t mark my spot, or we might have had problems.....:emoji_wink:

Apr 30, 2019
  18. Troy rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Okay I'll spill the beans. Here are my top producing spots in MB. [ATTACH]

Apr 30, 2019
  19. Troy rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Wow. That reminds me of fishing with John McKenna. He used to deck on the double. Fishing lake skinner with him one week he snagged my...

Apr 30, 2019