Ratings Troy has given

1. Troy rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

FYI - for what it’s worth. Those Yellows were stuffed with Red Crab. That said FishNinja and I are wondering if we used “red crab”...

May 16, 2019
  2. Troy rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Free Money: Lures and such.

As you might guess, I order Paxipa stuff off eBay often... One of the best cheap gear brands, IMO [ATTACH]

May 10, 2019
  3. Troy rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Solid Day/Fishing Regulations Question.

28.65. GENERAL. Except as provided in this article, fin fish may be taken only on hook-and-line or by hand. Any number of hooks and...

May 10, 2019
  4. Troy rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread bluefin tackle.

Fathom 40N2LD has once again been putting the hurt on most of these fish. That reel can fit 500 yards of 800 pound if it is packed...

Apr 29, 2019
  5. Troy rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Eye Black???.

Mary Kay cheaper!

Apr 17, 2019
  6. Troy rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread LA Carping Advice?.

Attwater park. Look up Lino Jubliado on Instagram. He'll guide you for free

Apr 10, 2019
  7. Troy rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Catching A Legal Butt.....

Depends.. how big are the reels, and what are the rods rated for? Just like I wouldn't put six lb test on a 6/0 senator, I wouldn't put...

Mar 18, 2019
  8. Troy rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Fred Hall Water - Looks Way Better Than SD Water.

Lots of ground to cover for sure. Not to worry, 805 had plenty of fisherman-style refreshment stands set up for the parched angler:...

Mar 9, 2019
  9. Troy rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Seabass or vina?.

Rainbow trout

Mar 1, 2019
  10. Troy rated Winstondry's post Helpful in the thread Diamond Valley 2/27/19.

Bummer, but that's fishing. What was the water clarity like? When we there this past Saturday, it looked like the start of an algae...

Feb 28, 2019
  11. Troy rated Ebitda's post Helpful in the thread Went to Lake Wolford on Sunday.

Prayers, beer, scent, and bait presence through water movement.

Feb 19, 2019
  12. Troy rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Bass limits (saltwater).

Keep the spottie... roast it over some cardboard for cooking purposes... then throw out the spottie and eat the cardboard?

Feb 19, 2019
  13. Troy rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Tokyo rig for halibut.

Whatever catches fish..... I’m gonna create the hot dog rig.

Jan 31, 2019
  14. Troy rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Trump caves!.

If he cant, I know where you can get a little somethin' else. I'm always thinking about the needs of others first, ya know?:emoji_joy:

Jan 27, 2019
  15. Troy rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Does Soda stop bleeding fish?.

Use 7-up instead Add some soy, garlic, and ginger Wait what ?

Jan 24, 2019
  16. Troy rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Bay Monster broke me off.

90lb halibut

Jan 21, 2019
  17. Troy rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread spooty on the flute, and other bay junk.

Doesn’t cold water help sperm production for those that desire that???? Just sayin....

Jan 13, 2019
  18. Troy rated calreef18's post Helpful in the thread Free bait.

Anybody need some free bait? I’ve got some bonito fillets and carcasses that are filling my freezer. Haven’t had time to go out and...

Jan 8, 2019
  19. Troy rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Don’t forget the new license for 2019!!.

Yeah, I bought the 2nd rod stamp last year and never needed it.....This year I opted out.... Lobster card is still good til end of...

Dec 29, 2018