Ratings Troy has received

1. Chuck Taylor rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Each has there place and it really just depends on what your into... I’ve caught some of my larger spotties soaking fresh shrimp....

Aug 31, 2019
  2. Boogie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Each has there place and it really just depends on what your into... I’ve caught some of my larger spotties soaking fresh shrimp....

Aug 31, 2019
  3. Larry M rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Aug 31, 2019
  4. B8DHOOK rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Aug 31, 2019
  5. Bassmagnum rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

You’ve been hanging with Robert kraft too much

Jul 19, 2019
  6. Bassmagnum rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

I always tip even if it’s a skunk trip. Those guys will remember you and make sure to help you out anyway they can when the fish bite.

Jul 19, 2019
  7. geofish rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Is it Worth it?.

One mans dink is another mans treasure

Jul 2, 2019
  8. Chuck Taylor rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Is it Worth it?.

Jul 2, 2019
  9. Easy619 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Is it Worth it?.

Jul 2, 2019
  10. Down2Mars rated Troy's post Disagree in the thread Lake Murray struggles.

Try purple robo worm on 4-8 lb line with a small split shot sometimes in the summer time the fish are deep so it can be tough from...

Jun 10, 2019
  11. Chriwilson rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

For mackerel I prefer a small hook with a chunk of Mack with a small split shot let it drift in the current then wind it back in cast...

Jun 7, 2019
  12. Catchalot rated Troy's post Like in the thread Corbina on the fly.

Beautiful

May 27, 2019
  13. geofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread New to the area and even fresher to salt-water.

Welcome to the dark side. Hit up a shore pounders event.

May 19, 2019
  14. mbailey250 rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

If anyone knows how to make a bait to catch fish it’s a poacher.

May 18, 2019
  15. Kahuna bass rated Troy's post Like in the thread PB Corvina.

Tankkkk look at that gut

May 18, 2019
  16. natural_one rated Troy's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

I’d say 6 but......... without a scale I’d definitely say 8+

May 17, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

Good man geofish glad you guys got on them!

May 16, 2019
  18. fisheromen rated Troy's post Funny in the thread My Buddy Got a Big'n at San V. - 4.20.2019.

I’d say 6 but......... without a scale I’d definitely say 8+

May 16, 2019
  19. Cali-Girl rated Troy's post Like in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

Good man geofish glad you guys got on them!

May 16, 2019
  20. mattgulptosser rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Jumping on the "Hookup Bait" train at the pool.

If anyone knows how to make a bait to catch fish it’s a poacher.

May 16, 2019