Ratings Troy has received

1. Chuck Taylor rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Each has there place and it really just depends on what your into... I’ve caught some of my larger spotties soaking fresh shrimp....

Aug 31, 2019
  2. Boogie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Each has there place and it really just depends on what your into... I’ve caught some of my larger spotties soaking fresh shrimp....

Aug 31, 2019
  3. Larry M rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Aug 31, 2019
  4. B8DHOOK rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Fresh bait vs. artificial lures?.

Aug 31, 2019
  5. Bassmagnum rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

I always tip even if it’s a skunk trip. Those guys will remember you and make sure to help you out anyway they can when the fish bite.

Jul 19, 2019
  6. Chuck Taylor rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Is it Worth it?.

One mans dink is another mans treasure

Jul 2, 2019
  7. Easy619 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Is it Worth it?.

One mans dink is another mans treasure

Jul 2, 2019
  8. Chriwilson rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

For mackerel I prefer a small hook with a chunk of Mack with a small split shot let it drift in the current then wind it back in cast...

Jun 7, 2019
  9. geofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread New to the area and even fresher to salt-water.

Welcome to the dark side. Hit up a shore pounders event.

May 19, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 5/15/19 - LJ Kelp for Birthday Boy.

Good man geofish glad you guys got on them!

May 16, 2019
  11. bluegillman rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

It would be cool if they offered a yearly price for San Diego residents. Just give you something to stick on your license so you can...

May 14, 2019
  12. zoner rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier Fishing Tips?.

I personally like the left side if you are facing the pier from the parking lot. Lots of mackerel. If you cast back towards the rocks...

May 14, 2019
  13. Boogie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier Fishing Tips?.

I personally like the left side if you are facing the pier from the parking lot. Lots of mackerel. If you cast back towards the rocks...

May 14, 2019
  14. Easy619 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier Fishing Tips?.

May 13, 2019
  15. geofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier Fishing Tips?.

Ghost shrimp work there. Anything really shrimp, mackerel or squid.

May 13, 2019
  16. geofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

Mackerel would probably be the easiest thing to catch.

May 11, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread SDFISH app.

I don't think there is an app????

May 10, 2019
  18. mattgulptosser rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier Fishing Tips?.

May 10, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Shelter Island Pier Fishing Tips?.

May 8, 2019
  20. carlsbadspotty89 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Canal fishing?.

Not as bad as the “have fun”

May 8, 2019