Ratings Troy has received

1. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Troy's post Agree in the thread $.

Very nice! That background looks familiar....

Apr 29, 2019
  2. camobass rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

It would be cool if they offered a yearly price for San Diego residents. Just give you something to stick on your license so you can...

Apr 29, 2019
  3. AzImport rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

It would be cool if they offered a yearly price for San Diego residents. Just give you something to stick on your license so you can...

Apr 29, 2019
  4. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread $99 Overnight Trip on Eldorado?!!!.

Great boat, amazing deal.

Apr 29, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread $.

Very nice! That background looks familiar....

Apr 29, 2019
  6. DPevin rated Troy's post Agree in the thread $99 Overnight Trip on Eldorado?!!!.

Great boat, amazing deal.

Apr 29, 2019
  7. joem83 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

Apr 29, 2019
  8. swings are free rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Otay permit citation.

Apr 29, 2019
  9. B8DHOOK rated Troy's post Agree in the thread New Girlfriend.

I’ve used that Cardiff to catch pretty much everything, spotties and halibut in the bay, sand bass and calicos on boats, catfish and...

Apr 26, 2019
  10. itch2fish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 4/24/19 on the Grande.

Yewwww some good eaters mixed in there

Apr 26, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 4/24/19 on the Grande.

Yewwww some good eaters mixed in there

Apr 25, 2019
  12. mcfish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread May be leaving San Diego after 25 yrs.

I’d recommend renting in Atlanta for a year so you get to know the City and it’s neighborhoods. Would suck to move into a neighborhood...

Apr 23, 2019
  13. Yella1 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Room at the Rail?.

Probs one of their Groupon trips. Pure misery.

Apr 23, 2019
  14. Bassnbeans rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Room at the Rail?.

Apr 23, 2019
  15. mlzpinoy rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Someone got their first!!!.

Very nice

Apr 22, 2019
  16. JoshJ123 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Proper way to hold a spinning reel.

Makes me cringe haha

Apr 22, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Room at the Rail?.

Apr 22, 2019
  18. Bobby.lee.sd rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Proper way to hold a spinning reel.

Makes me cringe haha

Apr 22, 2019
  19. fishnfreak rated Troy's post Agree in the thread May be leaving San Diego after 25 yrs.

I’d recommend renting in Atlanta for a year so you get to know the City and it’s neighborhoods. Would suck to move into a neighborhood...

Apr 21, 2019
  20. fisheromen rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Proper way to hold a spinning reel.

Makes me cringe haha

Apr 21, 2019