Ratings Troy has received

1. scisports rated Troy's post Agree in the thread concerning that Dem. Natl Conv.

I am actually a republican. Hate Hillary and trump. I don't think anyone here honestly thinks they are great choices. ignorant Americans...

Aug 5, 2016
  2. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread jetty calicos suck....

Seems like the last few months the calicos have been heavy

Jul 23, 2016
  3. Cheese Whiz rated Troy's post Agree in the thread South Mission Jetty.

I am so sick of the people feeding the cats,rats & skunks... its like cmon people need to talk to fish and game about setting up some...

Jul 13, 2016
  4. dahoang55 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread South Mission Jetty.

I am so sick of the people feeding the cats,rats & skunks... its like cmon people need to talk to fish and game about setting up some...

Jul 13, 2016
  5. dahoang55 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Skunked Hospitality Point.

Fishing was great... until dusk & all the skunks came out to play... I've seen the cats & the cat ladies feeding them... seems like...

Jun 27, 2016
  6. STiCKY rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Embracing The Jig.

See the whole key is being able to set up on a 6 month payment plan... would let me get something a little nicer than I would normally...

Apr 21, 2016
  7. Hurke van Trout rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Bass Lake northern Ca.

I saw that episode a few weeks ago, one of the best I have seen in awhile... couldn't believe they couldnt get those monsters certified

Mar 29, 2016
  8. RayChavez91 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Mission bay/OB Jetty questions.

Getting a bucket of live sardines might help the cause... dropper loop or C rig them

Mar 23, 2016
  9. Hirame rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Mission bay/OB Jetty questions.

Getting a bucket of live sardines might help the cause... dropper loop or C rig them

Mar 21, 2016
  10. GutHooKeD rated Troy's post Agree in the thread MB Fishing.

Check out the Shore Pounders Thread we are all meeting up at Mission Bay on Sunday, sure there will be lots of knowledgeable people...

Mar 15, 2016
  11. RippinLips619 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Official 2015/2016 trout stock thread.

Any word of if Wohlford got the 3k dropped in?

Jan 11, 2016
  12. fishfreeordie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trout recipes?.

Gut then stuff cavity with red potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic seasoning, fresh herbs. Wrap in tinfoil place on grill for 20mins flip...

Jan 4, 2016