Ratings Troy has received

1. kobra rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

Mackerel would probably be the easiest thing to catch.

Mar 20, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Surviving on Fishing, Foraging, and Gardening for a Month!.

Mackerel would probably be the easiest thing to catch.

Mar 20, 2019
  3. geofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread My first and last time buying a Phenix rod.

That sucks. It was probably that six year old kids first time making a rod. I’ve heard good and bad things about those rods.

Mar 13, 2019
  4. flyfishinsteve64 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Ahh the polls they were so reliable in 16

Mar 12, 2019
  5. diegofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Buying Buying a First Car.

Depending on your credit and income you could always put that 3k down on a 6-8k car and have small monthly payments

Mar 12, 2019
  6. Rokbury14 rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 3/10.

Yewww

Mar 11, 2019
  7. geofish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 3/10.

Yewww

Mar 11, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread 3/10.

Yewww

Mar 11, 2019
  9. Fat Spottie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

I personally think the dems are making a big mistake going so far left. If you put a true moderate dem up against trump I think they...

Mar 11, 2019
  10. Fat Spottie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

The Russians didn’t tell Hillary to not campaign in Pennsylvania, Ohio and many others she lost. That was her fault.

Mar 11, 2019
  11. Fat Spottie rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Mar 11, 2019
  12. natural_one rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Mar 10, 2019
  13. Dont_Trip rated Troy's post Agree in the thread I'm Home!!!!!!!!!! Who's Down!.

Could be a blessing in disguise. If your ever interested in coming up to the LA/OC area I’d be glad to show you some spots.

Mar 9, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

I personally think the dems are making a big mistake going so far left. If you put a true moderate dem up against trump I think they...

Mar 8, 2019
  15. Larry M rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Custom Perch Crack.

sdedtune nice man I’ll have to give those a try. What’s your name on Instagram? That picture of the reel in the sand gives me anxiety haha

Mar 8, 2019
  16. mcfish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Mar 8, 2019
  17. mcfish rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

The Russians didn’t tell Hillary to not campaign in Pennsylvania, Ohio and many others she lost. That was her fault.

Mar 8, 2019
  18. Medicated fisherman rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Mar 8, 2019
  19. Medicated fisherman rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Mar 8, 2019
  20. SurfHooks rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Mar 8, 2019