Ratings Troy has received

1. zoner rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Preferred tide for bays & lagoons.

I prefer the tides on Saturdays or Sunday’s

Mar 29, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Preferred tide for bays & lagoons.

I prefer the tides on Saturdays or Sunday’s

Mar 28, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Why am I so sure? I live with them and have raised them.... I can only speak to my own experiences and my dogs actions. They are...

Mar 27, 2019
  4. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Troy's post Funny in the thread My first and last time buying a Phenix rod.

That sucks. It was probably that six year old kids first time making a rod. I’ve heard good and bad things about those rods.

Mar 25, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Shelter Island Ramp Pier Observation.

I say let’s just do the next shorepounders there and see what happens

Mar 21, 2019
  6. DPevin rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Shelter Island Ramp Pier Observation.

Mar 21, 2019
  7. Carterantebi rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Shelter Island Ramp Pier Observation.

Mar 20, 2019
  8. zoner rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Shelter Island Ramp Pier Observation.

Mar 20, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Now is the time for the IV...

Werfless you ever try rabbit guts or chunks?

Mar 13, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

You’ve been hanging with Robert kraft too much

Mar 12, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

The Russians didn’t tell Hillary to not campaign in Pennsylvania, Ohio and many others she lost. That was her fault.

Mar 8, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Ahh the polls they were so reliable in 16

Mar 8, 2019
  13. kyle12345 rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

Mar 8, 2019
  14. Carterantebi rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

Mar 8, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Importance of Tipping on Sportsboats.

Mar 8, 2019
  16. BassRygg rated Troy's post Funny in the thread My first and last time buying a Phenix rod.

That sucks. It was probably that six year old kids first time making a rod. I’ve heard good and bad things about those rods.

Mar 8, 2019
  17. fisheromen rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Trump will Win 2020.

Ahh the polls they were so reliable in 16

Mar 7, 2019