Ratings Troy has received

1. scisports rated Troy's post Funny in the thread From a Trump Insider.

[ATTACH]

Oct 23, 2016
  2. Bryson Breedlove rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

Nice work... happy we didn't have to get turko involved...

Oct 21, 2016
  3. aquaholic rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

Oct 21, 2016
  4. JandJ rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Issues with Harbor Island West Marina Security.

Oct 21, 2016
  5. BassinNova rated Troy's post Funny in the thread From a Trump Insider.

[ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2016
  6. bajacamp rated Troy's post Funny in the thread From a Trump Insider.

[ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2016
  7. Rocketship rated Troy's post Funny in the thread From a Trump Insider.

[ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2016
  8. GotOne!06 rated Troy's post Funny in the thread From a Trump Insider.

[ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2016
  9. Medicated fisherman rated Troy's post Funny in the thread From a Trump Insider.

[ATTACH]

Oct 19, 2016
  10. tweaker510 rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Should I stay, or should I go?.

If I have a chance to go on a boat I take it... You are guaranteed to get skunked on land.

Aug 31, 2016
  11. jusbayz rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Tug's the drug; Got a little high!.

I feel like I always find 80 yards of 40 pound mono tied to a 1/4 ounce lead head lol

Aug 23, 2016
  12. David Torres rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Tug's the drug; Got a little high!.

I feel like I always find 80 yards of 40 pound mono tied to a 1/4 ounce lead head lol

Aug 23, 2016
  13. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread IV catfish farm....

This just makes me wish it was October :(

Aug 11, 2016
  14. GutHooKeD rated Troy's post Funny in the thread DFW encounter and new fish I have never caught.

Pretty sure I ran into the same guy today. I think he used to have longer hair and he just buzzed it or something. Pretty friendly...

Aug 7, 2016
  15. Cyborgstarfish rated Troy's post Funny in the thread MB anyone having any luck?.

Been Killing it on north jetty. Cuda, Mack and bass trifecta. Slowed down the past hour but should pick up when the tide changes!

Jul 31, 2016
  16. haharun rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Skunked Hospitality Point.

Fishing was great... until dusk & all the skunks came out to play... I've seen the cats & the cat ladies feeding them... seems like...

Jun 30, 2016
  17. Rxwoman rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Lake Poway...again :(.

get your popcorn ready [ATTACH]

Mar 25, 2016