Ratings Troy has received

1. geofish rated Troy's post Funny in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

They look just like ultralight heavyweights baits.

Feb 25, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread RedRum baits vs. hook up baits.

They look just like ultralight heavyweights baits.

Feb 25, 2019
  3. BassRygg rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Swimbait Underground Traveling Slammer.

Damn, that’s pretty cool. Crazy to think what happens if it gets hung up? You jumping in?

Feb 25, 2019
  4. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Mission bay lows and highs.

Nice chunk. Bold move jumping in the water after all that rain, I’d wash out my pee hole with some bleach

Feb 23, 2019
  5. Chriwilson rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested, charged for soliciting prostitutes in Florida.

I thought the Super Bowl ended great for him, I guess he had another happy ending in mind.

Feb 23, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Patriots owner Robert Kraft arrested, charged for soliciting prostitutes in Florida.

I thought the Super Bowl ended great for him, I guess he had another happy ending in mind.

Feb 22, 2019
  7. Chriwilson rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Swimbait Underground Traveling Slammer.

Damn, that’s pretty cool. Crazy to think what happens if it gets hung up? You jumping in?

Feb 22, 2019
  8. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Swimbait Underground Traveling Slammer.

Feb 21, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

Man I think calico are great. I’ll cook you up one, on the house of course and show you the light.

Feb 21, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Buying Bass set up..

Yeah your talking to him hahaha. Troutbout what are you looking for? I might be able to help you out.

Feb 21, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Buying Good Rain Gear Xl.

Idk how stylish you like to be but harbor freight usually has some cheap rain gear

Feb 17, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread BPS Fishing line on Sale.

Man I just got a 300 yard spool of izor from there and it sucked

Feb 15, 2019
  13. Fat Spottie rated Troy's post Funny in the thread It’s Official El Niño is here!!.

confirmed with some video. Idk what’s what anymore lol that’s my spotty spot!

Feb 15, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread It’s Official El Niño is here!!.

confirmed with some video. Idk what’s what anymore lol that’s my spotty spot!

Feb 15, 2019
  15. Larry M rated Troy's post Funny in the thread New Barbie Rod.

Pretty in pink

Feb 14, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Train to nowhere.

Bummer. We are a joke. I wanted to get on that bad boy with my salmon gear and be back home in time for super

Feb 14, 2019
  17. Larry M rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Train to nowhere.

Bummer. We are a joke. I wanted to get on that bad boy with my salmon gear and be back home in time for super

Feb 13, 2019
  18. RamonaAngler rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Crowded El Cap Friday 2/8.

Just wait a few weeks for when these self proclaimed pros start working the beds. Cracks me up seeing dudes decked out in shimano gear...

Feb 13, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Live Report.

Took the words right out of my mouth Hahahahahhaha

Feb 12, 2019
  20. camobass rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Skyline Shirts.

Kellen ???

Feb 12, 2019