Ratings Troy has received

1. geofish rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Buying Buying a First Car.

Depending on your credit and income you could always put that 3k down on a 6-8k car and have small monthly payments

Mar 11, 2019
  2. Yella1 rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Buying Buying a First Car.

Depending on your credit and income you could always put that 3k down on a 6-8k car and have small monthly payments

Mar 7, 2019
  3. mcfish rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Won’t stop bleeding?.

Pics or it didn’t happen

Feb 19, 2019
  4. Larry M rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread I am the taxman.

Man I have a vision.... kinda like Deja vu.... this guys gonna pile up the debt, gray davis jr?

Jan 15, 2019
  5. fishingmissionbay rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Big Macks creating big bites in PL - advice?.

Big azz Smelt for sureeeeee

Jan 15, 2019
  6. ColdEye rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Tips for Perch? Other fish that are good for eating too..

I fish 4-6lb on a 8ft ultra light rod. Use bait from the beach if possible, sand crabs, mussels or clams. If I can’t find those I use...

Jan 4, 2019
  7. miyafish rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Don’t forget the new license for 2019!!.

Second rod stamp is 15.

Dec 29, 2018
  8. geofish rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Don’t forget the new license for 2019!!.

Second rod stamp is 15.

Dec 29, 2018
  9. Bear6813 rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Identify this fish.

That picture really makes you wonder how they got their name...

Dec 16, 2018
  10. kyle12345 rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Fishing EL Dorado.

That bar right Nextdoor is a gem

Dec 14, 2018
  11. kciuchta rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Fishing EL Dorado.

That bar right Nextdoor is a gem

Dec 14, 2018
  12. Larry M rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca.

Inflated night crawler and green powerbait works for me there

Nov 25, 2018
  13. Larry M rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca.

If your just looking for some stocker meat and some fun go to wohlford on the 6th or 8th I believe they are dropping 6,000 pounds. Big...

Nov 25, 2018
  14. kciuchta rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Last day to stretch payments.

last day of bass pros 6 month payment plan. No credit check no interest order just has to be over $125. Just got a penn fathom 40 only...

Nov 14, 2018
  15. Larry M rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Last day to stretch payments.

last day of bass pros 6 month payment plan. No credit check no interest order just has to be over $125. Just got a penn fathom 40 only...

Nov 14, 2018
  16. Bobber rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread MISSION BAY BAIT FISHING.

Mission bay I’d go to north jetty and chum small pieces of anything

Oct 31, 2018
  17. MaxZmus rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Momentum Baits?.

I have ordered some before. Guy is usually pretty responsive hit him up on Instagram. Good baits

Oct 18, 2018
  18. ScubaLee03 rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Spiny lobster prep/recipe?.

I like the bbq. Slice them in half garlic, parsley butter and a little evoo. Shell side down for 90% of the time then flip for the final...

Oct 10, 2018
  19. kciuchta rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread How to avoid worms???.

I love sushi but imo halibut is better cooked than raw

Oct 10, 2018
  20. kyle12345 rated Troy's post Helpful in the thread Bay Area Sportsboats.

Check out the California Dawn. Halbut, striper, soupfin, leopards all the goodies. Capt gets creative with the types of trips he...

Sep 24, 2018