Ratings tupat liquor has given

1. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Trump! (?).

Per capita dude......

Oct 22, 2016
  2. tupat liquor rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread Disgruntled.

It's not funny at all! Ok a lil...I didn't watch the game today and I feel great!

Oct 9, 2016
  3. tupat liquor rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread Pence was impressive..

My candidate isn't in this race...how am I the biggest hypocrite? You can't find anything to affirm that..but your candidate raped his...

Oct 9, 2016
  4. tupat liquor rated EncinitasEd's post Disagree in the thread Pence was impressive..

Wow! Really? That's how you want to take this? Still, when did I back Hillary?

Oct 9, 2016
  5. tupat liquor rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Pence was impressive..

You are what you are. Trump is destroying hillary.

Oct 9, 2016
  6. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Fake video endorsed as real by Trump.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/08/trump-just-admitted-fell-foxs-obama-400-million-iran-ransom-lie/ CNN, FOX also allude to the...

Aug 10, 2016
  7. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Military are conditioned to follow orders above all else. Oath or not. No doubt there would be some that would rightly choose to disobey...

Aug 8, 2016
  8. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

You must really like me. . . This bromance is too much! Your logic is completely flawed. First you say that you need guns to protect...

Aug 8, 2016
  9. tupat liquor rated 59lbwsb's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Yeah, banning guns should stop violence.... just like banning illegal drugs stopped users. Oh wait.

Aug 2, 2016
  10. tupat liquor rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Every 4 years?.

The only people that need to fear law-abiding gun owners are criminals and a tyrannical government.

Aug 2, 2016
  11. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

If you spent half a moment to seek to understand (not agree with) different viewpoints that are shared by virtually the whole civilized...

Aug 2, 2016
  12. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

Takes one to know one. "Seek first to understand, then to be understood." Or, if you don't like that, just ridicule everybody that...

Aug 2, 2016
  13. tupat liquor rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread California's 15 dollar wage.

Don't worry about all these details! Just give everybody who hasn't earned it more money!!! There will be no ripple effect! Things we do...

Aug 2, 2016
  14. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Oh that's fresh, ha! You're right on target dude, lmao! Silver spoon? I've been called a LOT of things but that's not one of em. I...

Jul 29, 2016
  15. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread God Bless Texas.

I've seen soooooo many posts from CA gun control haters that say stuff like 'that stuff wouldn't happen in Texas, all the gun carrying...

Jul 29, 2016
  16. tupat liquor rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

You can probably replace Clinton with trump in that paragraph and it will still be relevant...

Jul 29, 2016
  17. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Wow. Nuff said. Go ahead, tell me there's no national security issues with that..... He's shown a history of statements in the same...

Jul 28, 2016
  18. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

I know, shock jock must see tv..... Imagine how you guys would have demonized Obama or Hillary if they said something half as...

Jul 28, 2016
  19. tupat liquor rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

Sounds like someone has female issues.....

Jul 28, 2016