Ratings tupat liquor has received

1. aquaholic rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Boat Partnership, awesome deal for right person....

I'm just gonna come out and say it. This whole scenario sounds like a huge pain in the a.ss

Nov 23, 2017
  2. Yeltneb rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

I havent even bought my fishing license yet this year. Messed up

Jun 25, 2017
  3. Yeltneb rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Thanks for the report. I havent been out since last year sometime. My excuse is kids and projects at home. Also weather. Seems like a...

Jun 25, 2017
  4. Vito1023 rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread For Sale 2015 hobie outback.

SOLD [ATTACH]

Jun 3, 2017
  5. Carterantebi rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread For Sale 2015 hobie outback.

SOLD [ATTACH]

Jun 3, 2017
  6. bluegillman rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Please Mr. Trump.

Look at these LOSERS. shame and embarrassment are the only feelings they inspire. [ATTACH]

Apr 14, 2017
  7. Werfless rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

I havent even bought my fishing license yet this year. Messed up

Apr 8, 2017
  8. Medicated fisherman rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

"I leaked nothing to nobody" [ATTACH]

Apr 6, 2017
  9. swings are free rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

"I leaked nothing to nobody" [ATTACH]

Apr 4, 2017
  10. skeeternate rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread wish I knew about HB today.

i woulda gone up there to watch the losers from ANTIFA get their asses handed to them. Did anyone else go? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 26, 2017
  11. gordon rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Alright, who was this?.

I thought fred hall was at del mar [ATTACH]

Mar 16, 2017
  12. natural_one rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Anybody have a "Powerhead" to their arsenal?.

I had one and thwn lost it about a mile out while taking a piss one time. Its out there in lj somewhere. Its a 7.62x39 caliber. Packs a...

Mar 8, 2017
  13. vaughanmatt13 rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Bought used Boat think she's good enough for kelp bed trips ??.

Safety is a culture, yes. Us millennials are used to it and some of us may even consider it cool or fashionable to be a part of. Fine....

Mar 1, 2017
  14. Werfless rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Thanks for the report. I havent been out since last year sometime. My excuse is kids and projects at home. Also weather. Seems like a...

Feb 28, 2017
  15. Tactical.Fish0313 rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Anybody have a "Powerhead" to their arsenal?.

I had one and thwn lost it about a mile out while taking a piss one time. Its out there in lj somewhere. Its a 7.62x39 caliber. Packs a...

Feb 28, 2017
  16. vaughanmatt13 rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Bought used Boat think she's good enough for kelp bed trips ??.

lots of over cautiousness here. you dont need a big money pit to go to the kelp beds. just dont be stupid and go on a big surf day....

Feb 25, 2017
  17. Cwoerner rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Kayak battery box?.

willy's electronics sells sla batteries too. theyre cheap there too, and local. this is what i use. its a 12v sla in a 6x6 box with a...

Feb 2, 2017
  18. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Trump wins..

God bless america Hopefully aca goes the way of the dinosour and quickly Great day to be an american [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2016
  19. GutHooKeD rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2016
  20. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Like in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Nov 1, 2016