Ratings tupat liquor has received

1. barepixels rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread wish I knew about HB today.

i woulda gone up there to watch the losers from ANTIFA get their asses handed to them. Did anyone else go? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Jun 8, 2020
  2. Fishferdayzzz rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Pepper Park 6/12.

F the donut eaters. Nothing better to do, wasting taxpayer money. I have no respect for them. Gay moustache sporting power trippers

Aug 25, 2019
  3. Robo1 rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Good lake to kayak fish?.

yep, if jennings allowed them id be there spending money all the time... Oh well

Mar 18, 2019
  4. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

"Climate change" is a wheel spinner. Too much fake news and politics to trust any sources. It feels like a giant ponzi scheme. A REAL...

Mar 17, 2017
  5. Drift421 rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Transporting kayaks?.

Toyota tacoma 6' bed. 7.5'ish with the tailgate down. My yake is 12' so theres roughly 4.5' of overhang. I throw a towel in the bed...

Mar 14, 2017
  6. Carterantebi rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Transporting kayaks?.

Toyota tacoma 6' bed. 7.5'ish with the tailgate down. My yake is 12' so theres roughly 4.5' of overhang. I throw a towel in the bed...

Mar 14, 2017
  7. Ram-Rod rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Halibut -protected species at North Island !.

Yea, I do have a problem with authority because like I've said before that people who have authority and unchecked power tend to abuse...

Mar 8, 2017
  8. aquaholic rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Good lake to kayak fish?.

Because they are drinking water reservoirs and the people who manage them dont want people in contact with the water. I dont know why....

Mar 6, 2017
  9. Uwjon rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Good lake to kayak fish?.

yep, if jennings allowed them id be there spending money all the time... Oh well

Mar 1, 2017
  10. ChrisNorby rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Good lake to kayak fish?.

Mar 1, 2017
  11. old_rookie rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Thanks for the report. I havent been out since last year sometime. My excuse is kids and projects at home. Also weather. Seems like a...

Feb 28, 2017
  12. Fat Spottie rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Bought used Boat think she's good enough for kelp bed trips ??.

Safety is a culture, yes. Us millennials are used to it and some of us may even consider it cool or fashionable to be a part of. Fine....

Feb 28, 2017
  13. localfishinboy rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread How bad are the meth heads really?.

I live in El cajon, tweaker central. I hate tweakers but you don't need a ccw to deal with them cmon man. I'm not anti gun either by...

Nov 11, 2016
  14. BIG JOAQUIN rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread How bad are the meth heads really?.

I live in El cajon, tweaker central. I hate tweakers but you don't need a ccw to deal with them cmon man. I'm not anti gun either by...

Nov 10, 2016
  15. Adamt5150 rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread How bad are the meth heads really?.

Nov 10, 2016
  16. swings are free rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Nov 1, 2016
  17. Medicated fisherman rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread huma seen crying.

What a corrupt scumbag lying hooker

Oct 30, 2016
  18. Medicated fisherman rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread From a Trump Insider.

suggesting that trump was bankrolled at this point given hillary's history MUST be a joke. i mean... you are joking, right?

Oct 23, 2016
  19. Medicated fisherman rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread From a Trump Insider.

Nope, its not iraq part 2.war with russia is armageddon

Oct 23, 2016
  20. swings are free rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread From a Trump Insider.

Nope, its not iraq part 2.war with russia is armageddon

Oct 23, 2016