Ratings tupat liquor has received

1. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Trump! (?).

Im pretty sure at this point you know who had assange killed too. Not too far off will be the voices of dissent here in the states...

Oct 22, 2016
  2. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Pence was impressive..

You said you googled it. Get your story straight, idiot. [ATTACH]

Oct 10, 2016
  3. mikecheck1212 rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Disgruntled.

Its kind of funny

Oct 9, 2016
  4. Czswitch rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Halibut -protected species at North Island !.

Why are you guys all so militant about following rules created without democracy

Aug 13, 2016
  5. set_da_hook rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Hobie reverse.

I'll pass on that. Looks like more parts to break and replace

Jul 29, 2016
  6. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

And how could Hildabeast? Are you daft?

Jul 29, 2016
  7. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

You are incomprehensibly naive if you really believe that. Wow. What a pathetically laughable statement that was. Disgusting. I wish...

Jul 29, 2016
  8. mikecheck1212 rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Trump wants Russia to perform espionage against the USA to affect a national election??.

You are incomprehensibly naive if you really believe that. Wow. What a pathetically laughable statement that was. Disgusting. I wish...

Jul 29, 2016
  9. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread DNC.

I can't wait til we get to wait in lines for toilet paper like they do in Venezuela!

Jul 28, 2016
  10. NCTOADSLAYERZ rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Slot limit for SBB?.

Who cares about the dfg anyways. Fu.ck them. All the govt does is lie to the people. Not to be trusted at minimum

Jul 2, 2016
  11. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Slot limit for SBB?.

What do we eat that's not chemically produced/modified or treated? Or genetically modified? I can't think of much that we consume...

Jul 2, 2016
  12. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Slot limit for SBB?.

And with Fukushima still leaking it probably not safe to eat anything anymore so what's the point of singling out mission bay? It's...

Jul 2, 2016
  13. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Slot limit for SBB?.

Who cares about the dfg anyways. Fu.ck them. All the govt does is lie to the people. Not to be trusted at minimum

Jul 2, 2016
  14. tinyleopard33 rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Pepper Park 6/12.

F the donut eaters. Nothing better to do, wasting taxpayer money. I have no respect for them. Gay moustache sporting power trippers

Jun 15, 2016
  15. goseango rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Pepper Park 6/12.

F the donut eaters. Nothing better to do, wasting taxpayer money. I have no respect for them. Gay moustache sporting power trippers

Jun 15, 2016
  16. scisports rated tupat liquor's post Disagree in the thread Pepper Park 6/12.

That's a pretty romanticized, possibly emotionally influenced description of their job but I'm not going to argue with how you see it.....

Jun 15, 2016