Ratings tupat liquor has received

1. Leoffensive rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread paddling El Cap?.

I dont have the answer but am interested. Never been there before but would like to go.[ATTACH]

May 7, 2017
  2. EncinitasWomp rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread wish I knew about HB today.

Check this crybaby... Lol [ATTACH]

Mar 27, 2017
  3. Carterantebi rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread wish I knew about HB today.

i woulda gone up there to watch the losers from ANTIFA get their asses handed to them. Did anyone else go? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 26, 2017
  4. Larry M rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Soo... The left generated russian intervention in the election wasnt a conspiracy theory? I guess only the right makes conspiracy...

Mar 21, 2017
  5. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Soo... The left generated russian intervention in the election wasnt a conspiracy theory? I guess only the right makes conspiracy...

Mar 20, 2017
  6. Medicated fisherman rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Mar 20, 2017
  7. geofish rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Last Straw..

What a joke. Cali is so backwards. Im so sick of regulations and government [ATT [ATTACH]

Mar 20, 2017
  8. Larry M rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Last Straw..

What a joke. Cali is so backwards. Im so sick of regulations and government [ATT [ATTACH]

Mar 19, 2017
  9. Meezer_Man rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Storms to resume in Calif next week..

Anyone else seen lake cuyamaca? That thing is massive now. Couldnt belive what i was seeing [ATTACH]

Mar 18, 2017
  10. Larry M rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Storms to resume in Calif next week..

Anyone else seen lake cuyamaca? That thing is massive now. Couldnt belive what i was seeing [ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2017
  11. Carterantebi rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Storms to resume in Calif next week..

Mar 17, 2017
  12. geofish rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Alright, who was this?.

I thought fred hall was at del mar [ATTACH]

Mar 8, 2017
  13. DPevin rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Alright, who was this?.

I thought fred hall was at del mar [ATTACH]

Mar 7, 2017
  14. geofish rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

[ATTACH]

Mar 1, 2017
  15. geofish rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Thanks for the report. I havent been out since last year sometime. My excuse is kids and projects at home. Also weather. Seems like a...

Mar 1, 2017
  16. Fat Spottie rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

[ATTACH]

Mar 1, 2017
  17. Fat Spottie rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Thanks for the report. I havent been out since last year sometime. My excuse is kids and projects at home. Also weather. Seems like a...

Mar 1, 2017
  18. Carterantebi rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

[ATTACH]

Mar 1, 2017
  19. Carterantebi rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

Mar 1, 2017
  20. Werfless rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread La Jolla Kelp - 2/25.

[ATTACH]

Feb 28, 2017