Ratings tupat liquor has received

1. aquaholic rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Private Boat Battery Help.

Sounds like from the description that they are being toggled. Why not just hook them up in parallel? If. This was me I'd just ditch the...

Sep 21, 2016
  2. Cheese Whiz rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Private Boat Battery Help.

Sounds like from the description that they are being toggled. Why not just hook them up in parallel? If. This was me I'd just ditch the...

Sep 21, 2016
  3. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Launch area for sd bait barge.

Google the intersection of kellog st and San Antonio ave. Launch right there and that's the closest you can launch to the barge

Aug 1, 2016
  4. Goldfish rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Your thoughts?.

I use a cheap a$s Abu Garcia black max in the bay and it's mounted on a $30 American spirit brand rod that I got at Turner's 4 or 5...

Jun 26, 2016
  5. Vito1023 rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread No fish cleaning stations??.

Maybe I'm mistaken theres like 4 sinks in a row and a long counter. I didn't read the rules but it seemed to me like a fish cleaning station

Jun 14, 2016
  6. Snag rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Reel to match?.

I have a 8' calico special paired up with a shimano cardif 300. It's my favorite setup that I have and can cast a country mile with it....

May 25, 2016
  7. Vito1023 rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Report and Help Needed.

Tighten your spool tension

May 13, 2016
  8. old_rookie rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Fish finder.

I bought another 12v plug and connected it to a battery tender and so you charge it the same way in which it powers the fish finder. So...

May 8, 2016
  9. old_rookie rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Fish finder.

Here's my solution. I bought a 12v sealed lead acid battery and a 6x6x6 weatherproof PVC box (electrical section at home depot) and a...

May 8, 2016
  10. natural_one rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread $600 budget... dilemmas..

I started off buying a blem Malibu stealth 12 from oex for 300 bucks for 2 reasons. 1, because I didn't know if kayak fishing was for me...

May 5, 2016
  11. old_rookie rated tupat liquor's post Helpful in the thread Going to LJ Saturday looking for Yellows.

yeah ill be the crunk guy with white glasses and dreads and a cup with jewels all over it

May 4, 2016