Ratings turbulence has received

1. Kahuna bass rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Otay Saturday the 9th.

Want to see al tournaments: Fishing Contests Want to find out info on our local clubs: http://www.sandiegocouncilofbassclubs.org Though...

Feb 24, 2019
  2. Werfless rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Otay Saturday the 9th.

Want to see al tournaments: Fishing Contests Want to find out info on our local clubs: http://www.sandiegocouncilofbassclubs.org Though...

Feb 23, 2019
  3. Rainemahdi rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Started our really foggy so while i was trying some topwater, my cousin started pitching into the tree line. He pulled out a fatty...

Apr 7, 2018
  4. fishfanatic rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Things have changed a bit since you were there last ;)

Apr 4, 2018
  5. JoshJ123 rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Started our really foggy so while i was trying some topwater, my cousin started pitching into the tree line. He pulled out a fatty...

Apr 4, 2018
  6. BassinNova rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 4, 2018
  7. RamonaAngler rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 3, 2018
  8. Werfless rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Things have changed a bit since you were there last ;)

Apr 2, 2018
  9. Werfless rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Not yet, next weekend I'll be there.

Apr 2, 2018
  10. Werfless rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Thanks, the boat has an electrical short that keeps shutting the cam off and batteries are a huge hassle. So trying to get the boat...

Apr 2, 2018
  11. Werfless rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 2, 2018
  12. JetLife rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 2, 2018
  13. FISHERKING rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 2, 2018
  14. fishfanatic rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 2, 2018
  15. Uno rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 2, 2018
  16. Kahuna bass rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 1, 2018
  17. bajacamp rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 1, 2018
  18. MaxZmus rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Thanks, the boat has an electrical short that keeps shutting the cam off and batteries are a huge hassle. So trying to get the boat...

Apr 1, 2018
  19. TheBassinPanda rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 1, 2018
  20. carlsbadspotty89 rated turbulence's post Like in the thread Hodges 3/31.

Apr 1, 2018