Ratings UCangler has given

1. UCangler rated Bear6813's post Like in the thread MB on the Fly w pics (Thanks Werfless and dj thrillz).

Those are some chunky spotties nice job. That fly is awesome excellent work

Jun 13, 2018
  2. UCangler rated reeladventure's post Like in the thread MB on the Fly w pics (Thanks Werfless and dj thrillz).

Nicel,That was me. Congratulations

Jun 13, 2018
  3. UCangler rated RolloTomasi's post Like in the thread MB on the Fly w pics (Thanks Werfless and dj thrillz).

Inspiring. Well done.

Jun 13, 2018
  4. UCangler rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Like in the thread 6-10-18.

Nice crawlers...:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Jun 12, 2018
  5. UCangler rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread 6-10-18.

Yea, that's what I noticed also, I certainly hope they are not what you stated, some kind of "live bait" in that little cup.

Jun 12, 2018
  6. UCangler rated MVPA12's post Like in the thread 6-10-18.

you certainly don't need live bait to catch the bluegill. Where was F&W collection agency?

Jun 12, 2018
  7. UCangler rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread 6-10-18.

Live bait is a no no......

Jun 12, 2018
  8. UCangler rated 1972 catfish's post Disagree in the thread 6-10-18.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] yes I caught 1 on the crappie jig. I think the bluegill fought better!

Jun 12, 2018
  9. UCangler rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread MB on the Fly w pics (Thanks Werfless and dj thrillz).

Nice work UCangler! Many people struggle with getting fish on the fly from shore. Looks like a Redington Predator rod sporting that...

Jun 11, 2018
  10. UCangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread MB on the Fly w pics (Thanks Werfless and dj thrillz).

That’s awesome man, always nice seeing fly fishermen smacking bass. That fly would get destroyed in the surf by the beans I’m sure!!!

Jun 11, 2018
  11. UCangler rated FOE_RUNNER's post Like in the thread MB on the Fly w pics (Thanks Werfless and dj thrillz).

Those are some good looking bass! Keep em coming!!!

Jun 11, 2018
  12. UCangler rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

(This article was broken up into three consecutive posts, i kept getting error messages trying to post the entire thing as one message,...

Jun 8, 2018
  13. UCangler rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread 6/6 Report.

3 of us fished all day in the Pine. Only 5 cars lined up by the time Laurie opened the gate. Water 72 to 74 degrees. Visibilty less than...

Jun 7, 2018
  14. UCangler rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

If it were me. I would spend an hour at each launch ramp in mission bay.. focus on dana and about shores the hour or two at and after sunset

Jun 7, 2018
  15. UCangler rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Barrett 5-30-18.

The short Barrett put the skunk smell on pretty thick. I do want to thank the many people who helped me to plan our trip ( Toolbox and...

Jun 1, 2018
  16. UCangler rated Bulkhead's post Like in the thread 5/12 Barret on the Fly with Pics.

UCangler: great tips - many thx!!

May 31, 2018
  17. UCangler rated born2fish's post Like in the thread 5/20 flyfishing.

The bass weren't where I usually target from tubes. Fished till 1:30 and caught lots of 11 and 12" bluegill on flies but only a couple...

May 22, 2018
  18. UCangler rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread 5/12 Barret on the Fly with Pics.

That fly looks epic!

May 21, 2018
  19. UCangler rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread 5/16 Report.

Probably not much new here to those who have been there this year. My first time this year and my worst day at the B for numbers ever....

May 17, 2018
  20. UCangler rated BruceSmith's post Like in the thread Barrett report, Monday April 16.

Either 1/0 or 1 Both work. On this day it was a size 1.

May 16, 2018