Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated 5spot's post Agree in the thread I see a dick !.

Can you imagine if you took your 11 year old daughter with you to the gym that day for a kids fitness class?

Jun 30, 2021
  2. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Lake Cuyamaca.

No fish report. We took a drive out to the lake this afternoon and had lunch. Only saw one guy fishing and no boats. Wind started up...

Apr 30, 2021
  3. Urklehaze rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Poway is 3.00 for seniors and free parking during the week. Cuyamaca 5.00 , Jennings has been struggling for 10yrs. They were a great...

Feb 9, 2021
  4. Urklehaze rated 5spot's post Helpful in the thread Unemployment. Anyone else?.

EDD online lickety split.....still is a gap of about a month before first supplemental income comes in.

Apr 15, 2020
  5. Urklehaze rated FoodGeekFish's post Helpful in the thread Are all boat ramps still closed?.

Urklehaze - lockdown was midnight 4/4, that's why you saw them on 4/3.

Apr 6, 2020
  6. Urklehaze rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread WHAT A COWARD...Old republican playbook...TYPICAL ...

[ATTACH]

Apr 5, 2020
  7. Urklehaze rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread IV overnighter.

And the final result is: [ATTACH] Fried fresh catfish fillet, baked beans, cheese grits, and a couple of hush puppies. Splash of spice...

Mar 25, 2020
  8. Urklehaze rated rescue ranger 905+'s post Like in the thread Total Isolation in the Imperial valley( video).

Took my son and grandson out to fish the Highline today and didn't see another person anywhere fishing. Managed 4 small fish. 2...

Mar 25, 2020
  9. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Costco run 03.24.

Had to go to business Costco for a few items like a five lb block of cheese or two (family of 7+/-.. don't judge), snuck out on an...

Mar 25, 2020
  10. Urklehaze rated Slater's post Like in the thread Thoughts on Ceviche.

Recipe I started altering & perfecting since 1996...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 16, 2020
  11. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Fever finally broke this afternoon.. other than feeling a bit tired, seem fine.. as long as the fever stays down, should be good

Mar 13, 2020
  12. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Fishing Charters- Discounted Rates March+April 2020.

Looked like 299/5... Totally doable with three guys at a hundred each

Mar 13, 2020
  13. Urklehaze rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Fishing Charters- Discounted Rates March+April 2020.

In light of the recent coronavirus scare and wave of cancellations we've decided to offer 200$ off all Half Day Bay Charters (5hr/299$)...

Mar 13, 2020
  14. Urklehaze rated coyote drop's post Like in the thread Murray 3/11-Few hours between the Rain.

I was at Murray today but not in the kayak fished from shore and I think I was the only one there wonder way..lol I was on the fishing...

Mar 13, 2020
  15. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread California Fishing News.

Look at that thing's mouth around my thumb, that fish was ridiculous, hahaha [ATTACH]

Mar 12, 2020
  16. Urklehaze rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Hatrick - Jennings..

Didn't you just talk about fresh batteries? lol Awesome fish

Mar 10, 2020
  17. Urklehaze rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Well to be honest he sounded like one of those "Locals" at a surf spot when i went to catch a wave. Locals Only! In 90 days he gets his...

Mar 10, 2020
  18. Urklehaze rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Now i really feel like a Jerk.

Mar 10, 2020
  19. Urklehaze rated K-Bo Smack's post Funny in the thread DATE CHANGE!!! Shore Pounders - Tiny rods, big perch!.

Fred Hall show has got smokin deal [ATTACH]

Mar 10, 2020