Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Lake Cuyamaca.

No fish report. We took a drive out to the lake this afternoon and had lunch. Only saw one guy fishing and no boats. Wind started up...

Apr 30, 2021
  2. Urklehaze rated Bassnbeans's post Like in the thread IV overnighter.

And the final result is: [ATTACH] Fried fresh catfish fillet, baked beans, cheese grits, and a couple of hush puppies. Splash of spice...

Mar 25, 2020
  3. Urklehaze rated rescue ranger 905+'s post Like in the thread Total Isolation in the Imperial valley( video).

Took my son and grandson out to fish the Highline today and didn't see another person anywhere fishing. Managed 4 small fish. 2...

Mar 25, 2020
  4. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Costco run 03.24.

Had to go to business Costco for a few items like a five lb block of cheese or two (family of 7+/-.. don't judge), snuck out on an...

Mar 25, 2020
  5. Urklehaze rated Slater's post Like in the thread Thoughts on Ceviche.

Recipe I started altering & perfecting since 1996...... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 16, 2020
  6. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Fever finally broke this afternoon.. other than feeling a bit tired, seem fine.. as long as the fever stays down, should be good

Mar 13, 2020
  7. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Fishing Charters- Discounted Rates March+April 2020.

Looked like 299/5... Totally doable with three guys at a hundred each

Mar 13, 2020
  8. Urklehaze rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Fishing Charters- Discounted Rates March+April 2020.

In light of the recent coronavirus scare and wave of cancellations we've decided to offer 200$ off all Half Day Bay Charters (5hr/299$)...

Mar 13, 2020
  9. Urklehaze rated coyote drop's post Like in the thread Murray 3/11-Few hours between the Rain.

I was at Murray today but not in the kayak fished from shore and I think I was the only one there wonder way..lol I was on the fishing...

Mar 13, 2020
  10. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread California Fishing News.

Look at that thing's mouth around my thumb, that fish was ridiculous, hahaha [ATTACH]

Mar 12, 2020
  11. Urklehaze rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Well to be honest he sounded like one of those "Locals" at a surf spot when i went to catch a wave. Locals Only! In 90 days he gets his...

Mar 10, 2020
  12. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

Warm days and slightly cool nights prompted an IV run with Ucsdsu and the kid.. plenty of mixed size cats from 1-3# or so, quite a few...

Mar 8, 2020
  13. Urklehaze rated PQangler's post Like in the thread Half day at La Jolla 3/6.

Launched around 6am and landed @ 1pm. Fished mostly in 150-200ft with sculpin bombs and leadheads. Landed an assortment of rockfish...

Mar 7, 2020
  14. Urklehaze rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Croaker help?.

Solid session, one drop shot and one crig. Didnt have the weights for a knocker rig...started north end fiesta and got 1 spotty right...

Mar 7, 2020
  15. Urklehaze rated Chris73's post Like in the thread Friday 3/6.

Sup SDFISH, Fished outgoing tide this morning. Some nice size spottie come out to play this morning. Landed 12 total and 3 are legal....

Mar 6, 2020
  16. Urklehaze rated Pookie's post Like in the thread Lake Dixon: First Trout! 3/4.

Not only was this my first trout EVER. It was my first fish ever caught CASTING. My first ever FRESHWATER CATCH. I began fishing at...

Mar 5, 2020
  17. Urklehaze rated 619Angler's post Like in the thread Miramar Float Tube Launch.

I made it out there today and managed to get 1 LMB. Lots of non fishing crowd. Parking lot was pretty much full by 630am. I only seen 2...

Feb 29, 2020
  18. Urklehaze rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Well, She Did It Again:.

True to form, Shinna put a lesson on fish catching on me. Having been off the water for a bit, Shinna wanted to go fish. So Tuesday we...

Feb 22, 2020
  19. Urklehaze rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread 3 is a Magic #.

If your Old School... you probably watched Saturday morning cartoons with your Frosted Flakes. Those still with me... Remember School...

Feb 14, 2020