Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona Adventure 2/20 (pic heavy).

12-4pm...15lb backpack, 4 rods (2 were my brother's), uphill hiking, determination:emoji_persevere:. Worth it, worth it, worth it! Was...

Feb 22, 2018
  2. Urklehaze rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Technical issues lately.

Our server has been experiencing some serious issues tonight (started about 4 pm), some of you have probably had issues with pages not...

Feb 17, 2018
  3. Urklehaze rated Carnage's post Like in the thread Cheap steelhead rod find.

Walmart at El Cajon Mall: These around 6 okuma sst steelhead rods up for grabs on clearance at Wal-Mart. The only problem is there pink...

Feb 17, 2018
  4. Urklehaze rated Kellen's post Like in the thread is it still a hoax?.

So did Americans. The end.

Feb 16, 2018
  5. Urklehaze rated aen99's post Like in the thread Whats Up dumbest fisherman.

Hi guys, I met the dumbest fisherman(the coach) yesterday at Lo Jolla Tide Pools and he told me to check out this forum. I am a...

Jan 27, 2018
  6. Urklehaze rated fishinmike's post Like in the thread Thanks Dad!.

Spent some time with Pops today. As he struggled remembering facts of mine and my siblings’ childhood due to early stages of Dementia...

Jan 27, 2018
  7. Urklehaze rated Mrvoy's post Like in the thread Decent Opal Eyes at the Jetty..

Went Fishing at North Jetty on the bay side. Fished the last two hours before sunset on Wednesday using store shrimp and peas....

Jan 26, 2018
  8. Urklehaze rated SSUfish's post Like in the thread Help 11 yr old girl catch first bass.

I have never...never...been skunked fishing the bay. Head to Squidco, grab a handful of 3-4" fishtraps (I prefer two colors - ghost...

Jan 25, 2018
  9. Urklehaze rated Halijim's post Like in the thread Help 11 yr old girl catch first bass.

Hey, I'm new to fishing cali freshwater and I've only been to Miramar. Turns out my 11 year old step daughter loves fishing. She's just...

Jan 25, 2018
  10. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread fat lj calico 01.24.18.

Cool thing about Zion is they have a variety of Korean beer you can try, typically for less than 50 cents a beer for a six or twelve pack..

Jan 25, 2018
  11. Urklehaze rated AzImport's post Like in the thread fat lj calico 01.24.18.

Hey man, if it gets the job done lol. Imma be the maniac holding a beer at 7am at shorepounders at any rate. Gotta love them overnight...

Jan 25, 2018
  12. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Gull's hockey game.

Wife and I, son, grandkids, nephew and his wife went to the Gulls/San Jose Barracudas game. 2 to 1 Barracudas. Grandpa paid, ouch. Most...

Jan 22, 2018
  13. Urklehaze rated lchicker's post Like in the thread De Anza Cove sunset.

Fished the hour before sunset and a little bit after dark. I would have normally gone somewhere else in MB or even down to the big bay,...

Jan 20, 2018
  14. Urklehaze rated natural_one's post Like in the thread SD bay, yak day, grom slay...1/15/18.

One of the most enjoyable fishing days yet, and for many reasons. Launched shelter island at 6am. First drop was a legal sandy. Good...

Jan 19, 2018
  15. Urklehaze rated anthony92's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings got one.

First freshwater cat fished 330 -450 cat hit a Mack chunk Carolina rigged at 450 as soon as I picked the rod up to reel in and pack up....

Jan 16, 2018
  16. Urklehaze rated Zhao's post Like in the thread Oceanside pier 20180113 my daughter's first catch!.

I bought my 5 year old a "Dora" pole from Walmart (less than 10 bucks) and took her to the pier. She is really there for the promised...

Jan 16, 2018
  17. Urklehaze rated rustyh's post Like in the thread No Rain.

drier than a popcorn fart and pretty damn warm for early January but i can still cook like it’s cold outside! Smoked turkey pot pies...

Jan 12, 2018
  18. Urklehaze rated sdedtune's post Like in the thread 10/25 Tijuana River Roaches.

After 3 outings and 25 straight shorts, I finally was able to forcibly reaccomadate my first one to my kitchen. I swear I’ve been...

Jan 11, 2018
  19. Urklehaze rated Fomen's post Like in the thread Fishing the Bay with plastics- 2.

Yes. I think they sell it at Squidco and Dana Landing. Maybe someone else can chime in and verify that info. I haven't bought it in a...

Jan 5, 2018
  20. Urklehaze rated scisports's post Like in the thread MB skiff sesh 1/4.

winter break days are waning, needed to take the grom out on a skiff in MB. Debated b/t SDB and MB, just can’t pull the SDB skiff...

Jan 4, 2018