Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated calreef18's post Like in the thread Go get em' everyone! Fish of a lifetime are out there! 11/20.

Go out and get them while they're here!!! 1.5 day on the mustang 11/20. 108 back at the dock, caught on a sardine weighted with 40oz...

Nov 23, 2017
  2. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Black Friday deals?.

Was hoping ugly stick would have the half off rod thing going, have had my eye on a couple heavy steelhead sticks.. I no hear nothing,...

Nov 23, 2017
  3. Urklehaze rated geofish's post Like in the thread Happy Thanksgiving!.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the SDFish family. I haven’t met everyone but whether I have shared a Shore, a boat, beer or wings I wish you...

Nov 23, 2017
  4. Urklehaze rated geofish's post Like in the thread Need to borrow a setup or 2 for this weekend.

That’s awesome! That’s the way it used to be in San Diego and Pt Loma! Take a look at the Tuna Fisherman Statue on Shelter Island .....

Nov 23, 2017
  5. Urklehaze rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread De Anza Cove Fishing (Rampage!).

First, let me start by saying I have never had such an exciting bait soaking session in my life! We started out at OB pier where we...

Nov 23, 2017
  6. Urklehaze rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Any duck recipes?.

[ATTACH] a little surf and turf

Nov 23, 2017
  7. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Please Santa.

For the fisherman who has everything. [ATTACH]

Nov 18, 2017
  8. Urklehaze rated Tnel73's post Like in the thread La Jolla 11/15/17 kelp report *theres still lots of life!.

So I was very fortunate enough to come across this awesome community called SDfish. After not that long in this community I've come...

Nov 16, 2017
  9. Urklehaze rated Juanma714's post Like in the thread Leopard shark!.

hey y'all just wanted to share my first ever leopard shark lol it's enormous so please don't get too jealous lol [ATTACH]

Nov 14, 2017
  10. Urklehaze rated Tmaio123's post Like in the thread Santee lakes catfish.

My father, brother, and I fished Santee lakes today. I brought one pole for trout and one pole for catfish. Started fishing at about 9...

Nov 12, 2017
  11. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV report 11.09.17.

Made a short run to the IV yesterday afternoon. Afternoon bite in the smaller canals was fairly good. Only bait used was shrimp, pretty...

Nov 10, 2017
  12. Urklehaze rated FishOn's post Like in the thread Turners, San Carlos.

Billy I'm not sure how old you are, and how affected you are by the tax and spend liberals in Sacramento... They're taking more of our...

Nov 10, 2017
  13. Urklehaze rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Makes you think......

He doesn't owe them a response. That's a completely ridiculous and silly request. I have no doubt that the Sandy Hook shooting was a...

Nov 10, 2017
  14. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Makes you think......

This is just common sense..... [ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2017
  15. Urklehaze rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Makes you think......

Another load of gun grabbing propaganda, Mexico has strick gun laws tons of murder, Switzerland has very liberal gun laws and very few...

Nov 10, 2017
  16. Urklehaze rated Prezioso70's post Like in the thread Makes you think......

As Kellen said you really believe these people who commit these acts of violence are sane? We live in a country with politicians that...

Nov 10, 2017
  17. Urklehaze rated Kellen's post Like in the thread Makes you think......

Against my better judgement I’m going to reply to this. Are you suggesting those who carry out mass shootings are mentally sane? How...

Nov 10, 2017
  18. Urklehaze rated Jenx's post Like in the thread Pickled Bonito.

Maybe I'm just not a big fish person, but I like masking the fish flavor, and Old Bay is too mild for my taste. :Last time I ate a whole...

Nov 5, 2017
  19. Urklehaze rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Pickled Bonito.

I baked some last night and made some tuna fish style sandwiches for fishing today. Small sour pickles, red onion, celery , cilantro,...

Nov 5, 2017