Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated 5spot's post Agree in the thread I see a dick !.

Can you imagine if you took your 11 year old daughter with you to the gym that day for a kids fitness class?

Jun 30, 2021
  2. Urklehaze rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

Poway is 3.00 for seniors and free parking during the week. Cuyamaca 5.00 , Jennings has been struggling for 10yrs. They were a great...

Feb 9, 2021
  3. Urklehaze rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread One more time....

For sure, like maybe 5 years!

Jan 16, 2020
  4. Urklehaze rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Sdge home rankings.

I get it in the mail every once in a while

Nov 23, 2019
  5. Urklehaze rated geofish's post Agree in the thread License stolen.

It would only help if the persons description was similar.......Sometimes DFG asks to see your DL......if so doh...busted...I hope for...

Aug 12, 2018
  6. Urklehaze rated Tarheelblue76's post Agree in the thread Jennings skunk.

I know that Jennings skunk feeling.

Jul 16, 2018
  7. Urklehaze rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread What if....

Accidents will happen, they happen everyday with guns. They happen in homes where people have guns to protect themselves. How else does...

Mar 5, 2018
  8. Urklehaze rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

So yesterday there were a bunch of walk outs at schools in the Phoenix area, majority of these "protesters" being kids who wanted to...

Feb 24, 2018
  9. Urklehaze rated Creek's post Agree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

I think the media wouldn't be blaming Clinton for the shooting as they are Trump, and I think the media would be allowing Clinton to do...

Feb 24, 2018
  10. Urklehaze rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Best first kayak?.

FWIW Cwilson , I am over 50 and like Urklehaze prefer the pedal kayaks. A friend took me on my first kayak fishing experience with a...

Feb 23, 2018
  11. Urklehaze rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Another Miracle March?.

"Miracle March"... I thought this was going to be about the Florida shooting school students flooding the state capitol.

Feb 22, 2018
  12. Urklehaze rated RippinLip619's post Agree in the thread Slow ride...take it eazzzay.....

Very comparable to a “hook ups jig” made by some dude in SD. I caught a lot of fish on a shad color two years ago

Feb 22, 2018
  13. Urklehaze rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

As someone currently in HS, I can attest that this is 200% true for the most of these 'activist' kids.

Feb 22, 2018
  14. Urklehaze rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Technical issues lately.

For me it's been kinda on and off today but seems to be working fine now.

Feb 17, 2018
  15. Urklehaze rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread is it still a hoax?.

Does anyone else find this just mind blowing that "we" are so offended and surprised by the fact that Russia "meddled" in our election?...

Feb 16, 2018
  16. Urklehaze rated The Reel Quaid's post Agree in the thread Jetty shrimp session.

No I used a drop shot, but I could see a bobber working with some splitshot and set to the right depth. Might have to try that. I...

Feb 13, 2018
  17. Urklehaze rated Redjim's post Agree in the thread IB Pipe 1-27-18.

Palomar

Jan 29, 2018
  18. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread IB Pipe 1-27-18.

I prefer the Palomar and double Palomar, others swear by the jam knot..

Jan 29, 2018
  19. Urklehaze rated Hirame's post Agree in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

Don't know about others but I would rather see legal hali and other less common catches with no info than a ****load of tiny spotties...

Jan 6, 2018