Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Hear About the Virginia White Supremacist Gun Rally.

Pretty sad when a pro gun rally gets headlines because no one was shot or hurt. I’m glad no one got hurt, but are we really praising...

Jan 23, 2020
  2. Urklehaze rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Marijuana soda startup California Dreamin' wants to replace booze.

Yeah great, another way to make people less responsible and our roads less safe!

Mar 31, 2018
  3. Urklehaze rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

oh, and Trump just continues to divide this nation. People cant even talk anymore let alone listen. He is just a sad sad human being.

Sep 26, 2017
  4. Urklehaze rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

They are not taking a knee to advocate for freedom of speech. They are taking a knee to protest inequality in this country. The people...

Sep 26, 2017
  5. Urklehaze rated ScubaLee03's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

Yup and he lost his job. Should've been end of story. But now look what can of worms Trump opened up. Great leader, huh?

Sep 26, 2017
  6. Urklehaze rated ScubaLee03's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

I'm just disappointed in how Trump handled these issues as the currnt "father" of our country. Says a lot when he didn't call those who...

Sep 26, 2017
  7. Urklehaze rated MattL's post Disagree in the thread Piscifun Introduces Two New Reels For 2017.

Would personally prefer not to be marketed to on this forum.

Aug 9, 2017
  8. Urklehaze rated SurfHooks's post Disagree in the thread What???.

Perhaps you do not fully understand the definition of irony, although I believe you do. i·ro·ny The expression of one's meaning by...

Jun 15, 2017
  9. Urklehaze rated SurfHooks's post Disagree in the thread What???.

I will take your “Bingo” as having no concern over the violence, as you stated by reaffirming my comment. It was just a guess on my part...

Jun 15, 2017
  10. Urklehaze rated Rxwoman's post Disagree in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

Your asking little ol' me? Why I'm jus' a simple country nurse ya'll. But since you asked... We (humanity) need a drastic reduction of...

Mar 17, 2017
  11. Urklehaze rated Meezer_Man's post Disagree in the thread One nation one vote.

I was surfing the web late tonight and saw this. [IMG] ABOUT US THE PLAN DONATE GET INVOLVED CONTACT US SIGN THE PETITION Our Goal:...

Dec 15, 2016
  12. Urklehaze rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread Pence was impressive..

My candidate isn't in this race...how am I the biggest hypocrite? You can't find anything to affirm that..but your candidate raped his...

Oct 9, 2016
  13. Urklehaze rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Crystal pier.

Shouldn't post it if it's not your fish without permission.

Aug 27, 2016
  14. Urklehaze rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

I've never seen this happen and I've caught hundreds of spotties in my life only way its gonna happen is if your a bait soaker and the...

May 27, 2016
  15. Urklehaze rated contium's post Disagree in the thread Laying fish on the ground.

It's called conservation of natural resources. If people didn't respect natural resources, there wouldn't be anything for us to do. I...

May 12, 2016