Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread legalization is for the rich....

My favorite side effect listed above? 'random thoughts'.. Ever wonder why the stereotype smokers from the movies are typed that way?...

Jan 8, 2018
  2. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread legalization is for the rich....

Maybe if someone had committed suicide because they used MJ and it made them depressed and paranoid how would one prove what caused them...

Jan 8, 2018
  3. Urklehaze rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread Mission bay November 26 2017.

what are you trying to debate? It just seems as though you think everyone should share a 5 paragraph report on there session, even if...

Jan 6, 2018
  4. Urklehaze rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Embarcadero Illegal Stealth Mission 12/26/17.

. [ATTACH]

Dec 28, 2017
  5. Urklehaze rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread 1 hour Mud Marlin.

Oh wow. You're a hardcore sharkfisherman in Mission Bay. I wonder how many sharks you've pulled in that are over 30lbs. *Ever so...

Dec 3, 2017
  6. Urklehaze rated TheCuban1040's post Funny in the thread 11/26 Mega Boils and LJ fishin.

qui Haha, I was just trying to match your smartass comment with my dumbass disagree

Nov 27, 2017
  7. Urklehaze rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Attack of the baby Sculpins.

There were two other groups of people fishing on that side yesterday as well. Sounds like another security guard who thinks he's a cop. LOL!

Nov 25, 2017
  8. Urklehaze rated geofish's post Funny in the thread De Anza Cove Fishing (Rampage!).

I think you’re now part shark...That shark fever is a killer! LOL

Nov 23, 2017
  9. Urklehaze rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread Makes you think......

someone said this to me the other day, thought it was pretty funny and spot on. " Trying to disarm law abiding citizens due to these...

Nov 10, 2017
  10. Urklehaze rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Makes you think......

:emoji_cloud_snow:

Nov 10, 2017
  11. Urklehaze rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread Good mariscos?.

Kiko's Place on Texas and Meade

Oct 23, 2017
  12. Urklehaze rated Fritzy's post Funny in the thread Local fisherman shamed for fishing near sea lions. Thoughts?.

I ran into this type of crap up in Leucadia. I was fishing with a buddy,we had intentionally found a spot where there wasnt anyone...

Oct 20, 2017