Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated scisports's post Funny in the thread Salton Sea.

Brainwashed hippie blast? Really? From a 14 year old?

Jan 21, 2017
  2. Urklehaze rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Salton Sea.

Sorry, I guess we all get older!

Jan 21, 2017
  3. Urklehaze rated NocityBS's post Funny in the thread Man buns.

Just got in from a stop to get a few things for my daughter and this was what I saw while there. Stylin! [ATTACH]

Dec 26, 2016
  4. Urklehaze rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Inconsiderate things people do that vex me.

Kettle chips

Dec 17, 2016
  5. Urklehaze rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

Wait...since when was the bow deemed iron fishing only? And how would the person almost get hooked in the face? If you're fishing...

Dec 17, 2016
  6. Urklehaze rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread Trying to Learn How to Fish.

Video tip of the day: V.V.S. - always hold the phone sideways. It makes for better video. Our movie theater screens, TV screens,...

Nov 26, 2016
  7. Urklehaze rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread First spotty and Hali on iron.

Did you say hi to your homeless friend?;)

Nov 14, 2016
  8. Urklehaze rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

[MEDIA]

Nov 1, 2016
  9. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Funny Pic of the Day.

. [ATTACH]

Oct 29, 2016
  10. Urklehaze rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Trump! (?).

Maybe Obama was dry and couldn't hook him up. Oh wait a minute Obama was a crack man. That's right Bush was the coke fan and Obama was...

Oct 20, 2016
  11. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Pence was impressive..

when its warranted, its warranted. youre another one. can you do nothing but follow my posts? how bout you go cry to kellen again,...

Oct 10, 2016
  12. Urklehaze rated tupat liquor's post Funny in the thread Pence was impressive..

Of course it's not hard to "Google." the problem is that when a media source is on record tampering with information, they are not a...

Oct 9, 2016
  13. Urklehaze rated Alaskan Black-Russian's post Funny in the thread Crystal pier.

I hope word doesn't get out that people can catch fish at the Coronado ferry landing. It might start getting crowded lol.

Aug 27, 2016
  14. Urklehaze rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Mako mako mako.

Better than your first attempt, but still in the wrong forum.

Aug 24, 2016