Ratings Urklehaze has given

1. Urklehaze rated 5spot's post Helpful in the thread Unemployment. Anyone else?.

EDD online lickety split.....still is a gap of about a month before first supplemental income comes in.

Apr 15, 2020
  2. Urklehaze rated FoodGeekFish's post Helpful in the thread Are all boat ramps still closed?.

Urklehaze - lockdown was midnight 4/4, that's why you saw them on 4/3.

Apr 6, 2020
  3. Urklehaze rated SSUfish's post Helpful in the thread Trout/crappie tackle list.

Sounds like you're pretty well set, and I agree with the smaller treble hook size (I always prefer the 20's if I can get them). Don't...

Mar 6, 2020
  4. Urklehaze rated F1$H's post Helpful in the thread Trout/crappie tackle list.

Might wanna throw some hookup baits in there if you fish dixon or jennings

Mar 5, 2020
  5. Urklehaze rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Trout/crappie tackle list.

maybe downsize your #16 treble to a #18 or #20 and add small split shot weights

Mar 5, 2020
  6. Urklehaze rated crawdadguy's post Helpful in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

it is good after a stock...... I would check the stocking schedule

Mar 5, 2020
  7. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

When I was there, there were hordes of bullheads years ago.. those fish woke up as the sunset was coming....

Mar 5, 2020
  8. Urklehaze rated F1$H's post Helpful in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

I think 'maca is the only lake ive yet to be skunked at. Cast crappie jigs all around shore and you will always catch something. Trout,...

Mar 5, 2020
  9. Urklehaze rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

Doanes pond is really small and not much fishing shoreline usually but lots of hikes and wildlife. Its still nice to stay at because...

Mar 5, 2020
  10. Urklehaze rated bendopolo's post Helpful in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

Look at Lake Fulmor. A little more country, higher elevation. Small and has lots of fish. Close to Hesperia Lake for options.

Mar 5, 2020
  11. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Swivels and Hooks.

You can do drop shot style rigs, but this one is my favorite for all the reasons you mentioned... BEST Surf Fishing Rig?! - How to Tie...

Jan 23, 2020
  12. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread SI pier 11/12/19.

I like two or three trebles, around size ten or smaller, about a foot apart. Maybe a good size split shot a few inches from the end....

Nov 15, 2019
  13. Urklehaze rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread License stolen.

I believe that you can request a replacement for lost or destroyed IE left it in the heat and it turned black , Cant see why a...

Aug 12, 2018
  14. Urklehaze rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread License stolen.

If you have an older fishing or hunting license so you can get your GO ID number it helps speed things along. Just go to any place that...

Aug 12, 2018
  15. Urklehaze rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Cellphone carriers.

Check out Straight Talk, it's from Walmart. I changed to a Trak Phone, also from Walmart. My wife still uses Straight Talk. Straight...

Jun 26, 2018
  16. Urklehaze rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 6/25-Quick Murray trip...Got 7... out by 11.

I have not noticed...but I think there are plenty of bluegill at Murray. A worm, small hook and bobbers would do the trick. There is a...

Jun 25, 2018
  17. Urklehaze rated Porschej0n's post Helpful in the thread 6/25-Quick Murray trip...Got 7... out by 11.

There is always bluegill to be caught at Murray. They are pretty aggressive at that lake.

Jun 25, 2018
  18. Urklehaze rated TreeCatcher's post Helpful in the thread Help looking for Jetty fishing setup with occasional surf and pier fishing.

Walmart’s beefy stick is pretty good for the surf. I have one medium or medium heavy for my surf rod matches with a Walmart 20 dollar...

Apr 2, 2018
  19. Urklehaze rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Roadtrip to prescott az.

8 to 86 to 78 to 10... Tons of fishing in the IV, Salton sea (birds galore), the Blythe canals (smallmouth city), river (carp...

Feb 17, 2018