Ratings Urklehaze has received

1. bassgalrascal rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread I see a dick !.

spa day would have turned into speed bag training.

Jun 30, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Budget gear for a beginner.

A friend wants to get into fishing with his kids. I’m guessing no fishing license at first so probably fishing from the piers. What gear...

Feb 17, 2021
  3. fishnfreak rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

I remember him showing trout teaser techniques when I was younger at lake cuyamaca. Saw him tow a family in a boat over to a special...

Feb 9, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

I remember him showing trout teaser techniques when I was younger at lake cuyamaca. Saw him tow a family in a boat over to a special...

Feb 9, 2021
  5. kyle12345 rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Unemployment. Anyone else?.

Thanks. I will still be keeping benefits as well. They are furloughing people starting with seasonal and part time. I Am also using PTO...

Apr 16, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Unemployment. Anyone else?.

Thanks. I will still be keeping benefits as well. They are furloughing people starting with seasonal and part time. I Am also using PTO...

Apr 16, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Unemployment. Anyone else?.

My work was able to give me a full paycheck when this all started. Since I work for a large nonprofit that depends on thousands of...

Apr 16, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Are all boat ramps still closed?.

I dont know anything about anything, but I drove past coronado boat launch and it was full of trailers. This was friday 4/3

Apr 5, 2020
  9. NibbleSquad rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread 3/15 jennings blank.

Their site says on the 9th.

Mar 15, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

No. It is extended into there spring break.

Mar 14, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Schools cancelled starting monday. Added with spring break my kid is out until april 27.

Mar 13, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Can we still go fishing?.

Im more worried about trying to fish in the rain. Jennings this weekend if its not to bad. Had to cancel the camping trip though.

Mar 12, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Line counter for bottom fishing.

Does having a line counter have any advantages to bottom fishing or are they used for something else? Looking for a new reel to take on...

Mar 11, 2020
  14. William Ritchie rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread Line counter for bottom fishing.

Does having a line counter have any advantages to bottom fishing or are they used for something else? Looking for a new reel to take on...

Mar 11, 2020
  15. Tackleho619 rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread New bait tackle shop in IB.

Drive by it once a week. Guess its time to check it out. Walmart up palm has some stuff as well.

Mar 10, 2020
  16. Larry M rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread New bait tackle shop in IB.

Drive by it once a week. Guess its time to check it out. Walmart up palm has some stuff as well.

Mar 8, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Easy button as you say, can also be a great opportunity to get someone into fishing. How many times can you take someone out that wants...

Mar 7, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread New bait tackle shop in IB.

Mar 6, 2020
  19. Linebig rated Urklehaze's post Like in the thread The Easy Button is here..

Easy button as you say, can also be a great opportunity to get someone into fishing. How many times can you take someone out that wants...

Mar 6, 2020