Ratings Urklehaze has received

1. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Schools cancelled starting monday. Added with spring break my kid is out until april 27.

Mar 13, 2020
  2. VeeDubGuy02 rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Finally caught a Sand Shark.

you probably want a bigger bait for bigger fish. just a thought. you can try canned cat food for chum as well.

Jun 20, 2019
  3. Bezzerk rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread VIP members?.

looks like ur vip now

Jun 6, 2019
  4. JWBee rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Clam digging for dinner.

Ya that's what I'm worried about. If think Coronado would be far enough. But who knows. Wouldn't want to be paralyzed by a clam

Sep 12, 2018
  5. Redjim rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

Did anyone try to help the guy out? maybe turn his pole over.

Jul 21, 2018
  6. RolloTomasi rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Best first kayak?.

From my little experience, you want a pedal kayak. For your first kayak you really do want a long lasting kayak that you wont want to...

Apr 18, 2018
  7. Roncador rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Marijuana soda startup California Dreamin' wants to replace booze.

These kind of drinks have been in shops for years. Nothing new.

Mar 31, 2018
  8. Medicated fisherman rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Marijuana soda startup California Dreamin' wants to replace booze.

These kind of drinks have been in shops for years. Nothing new.

Mar 31, 2018
  9. JA$0N rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread How 'bout those Padres!.

I quit caring about baseball when Gwynn retired. I tune in once in a while to hear his son talk. Best time was when henderson was on...

Feb 26, 2018
  10. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Stay vigilant, CA bill to ban all lead weights....

Signed

Feb 24, 2018
  11. geofish rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Stay vigilant, CA bill to ban all lead weights....

Signed

Feb 24, 2018
  12. Double Minor rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Best first kayak?.

From my little experience, you want a pedal kayak. For your first kayak you really do want a long lasting kayak that you wont want to...

Feb 23, 2018
  13. porvida99 rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Glorietta Bay?.

If you know you catch limits and want bass, maybe go there? Somebody else say something.

Jan 28, 2018
  14. Green Lantern rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Will 10 lb braid cut my finger?.

First time I used braid, I thought i could break 50lb braid if i wrapped it around my fingers and pulled on it. It didnt work.

Jan 22, 2018
  15. fisheromen rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread The SDFish Humor Thread.

There is a joke thread in the vip lounge when you become cool enough. Just post a lot of nonsense like i do and you will get there...

Jan 19, 2018
  16. Beangone rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Trout Biting This Weekend?.

How do those lakes work? It looks like you pay a different price for different times to fish.

Jan 17, 2018
  17. Fat Spottie rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Deep Pocket off of Fiesta Island.

i got to ask. Whats with the obsession with sand sharks?

Jan 6, 2018
  18. swings are free rated Urklehaze's post Agree in the thread Sick at Mirmar, no, literally sick....

So my wife and kid are sick. every morning i get up i take 2000 mg of vit c. Then every hour or two i take 1000 mg more of vit c. I only...

Dec 23, 2017