Ratings Urklehaze has received

1. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Sexism card.

I blame kindergarten for not letting my kid bring chips and candy. It only gets worse.

Mar 6, 2020
  2. Baywolf rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Well, She Did It Again:.

I remember at otay when i was probably 15. Everyone was cathing crappie on minnows. I had my float tube doing the same thing. Couldnt...

Feb 22, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Hear About the Virginia White Supremacist Gun Rally.

Dude needs some shoelaces .

Jan 23, 2020
  4. KTfromSD rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Sdge home rankings.

Does anyone believe the home rankings thing sdge has? Im like 57th in my area. Its a 3 person household. I dont run heaters or ac. Only...

Nov 22, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Sdge home rankings.

Does anyone believe the home rankings thing sdge has? Im like 57th in my area. Its a 3 person household. I dont run heaters or ac. Only...

Nov 22, 2019
  6. Larry M rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Sdge home rankings.

Nov 22, 2019
  7. silentONE rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

Did anyone try to help the guy out? maybe turn his pole over.

Jul 21, 2018
  8. robbiesmith25 rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Cellphone carriers.

Dont know why its funny. With cricket i have exactly what i mentioned for 95$ Just wanted to see if anyone was the same with more phone...

Jun 26, 2018
  9. geofish rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Cellphone carriers.

I currently have cricket. Its ok but not a good choice of budget phones. I have read there service is slower than others as well. I need...

Jun 26, 2018
  10. robbiesmith25 rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Cellphone carriers.

I currently have cricket. Its ok but not a good choice of budget phones. I have read there service is slower than others as well. I need...

Jun 26, 2018
  11. Big Willy Style rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Best first kayak?.

From my little experience, you want a pedal kayak. For your first kayak you really do want a long lasting kayak that you wont want to...

Mar 5, 2018
  12. geofish rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread How 'bout those Padres!.

I quit caring about baseball when Gwynn retired. I tune in once in a while to hear his son talk. Best time was when henderson was on...

Feb 28, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread How 'bout those Padres!.

I quit caring about baseball when Gwynn retired. I tune in once in a while to hear his son talk. Best time was when henderson was on...

Feb 25, 2018
  14. geofish rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Best first kayak?.

From my little experience, you want a pedal kayak. For your first kayak you really do want a long lasting kayak that you wont want to...

Feb 24, 2018
  15. Master-Baiter rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Best first kayak?.

Feb 22, 2018
  16. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Best first kayak?.

Feb 22, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Glorietta Bay?.

If you know you catch limits and want bass, maybe go there? Somebody else say something.

Jan 28, 2018
  18. geofish rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Glorietta Bay?.

If you know you catch limits and want bass, maybe go there? Somebody else say something.

Jan 28, 2018