Ratings Urklehaze has received

1. impl0 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Clamming?.

Dont do it. Maybe the strand is ok. [ATTACH]

Nov 17, 2017
  2. Fishingnoob619 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Bankfishing for cats.

I have always put the rod almost parallel to the ground with the bail open. I find a twig a and hang it on the line so i can see...

Oct 5, 2017
  3. Fishfoo rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Grunion Report 08/09.

would you fry them until there like a fish cracker? lady at work had a fish bone removed from her throat a few years ago. Didnt sound...

Aug 11, 2017
  4. ScubaLee03 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Grunion Report 08/09.

would you fry them until there like a fish cracker? lady at work had a fish bone removed from her throat a few years ago. Didnt sound...

Aug 10, 2017
  5. Steve Adrignola rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray - Where To Fish For BlueGill.

on the dock, super small hooks and bait. first time i tried it i was watching the kids next to me pull tons of them in and i couldnt get...

Jul 27, 2017
  6. Carterantebi rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread VIP members?.

looks like ur vip now

Jul 11, 2017
  7. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray - Where To Fish For BlueGill.

on the dock, super small hooks and bait. first time i tried it i was watching the kids next to me pull tons of them in and i couldnt get...

Jun 3, 2017
  8. mcfish rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca backbay?.

Its true from the reports ive seen from the lake website. Havent fished it though. You can probably call them up and ask how the water...

May 20, 2017
  9. swings are free rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Mexico getaway question.

My wife has family in culiacan. She was going to fly down with my daughter this month. Everyone told her not to go because there was...

Feb 19, 2017
  10. Vito1023 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread I bought a Lews combo and I love it.

The first couple times I used it I forgot to rinse it off after and it got a little gritty feeling.

Dec 4, 2016
  11. Cyborgstarfish rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Trying to Learn How to Fish.

I'm going to sign up again next year as a female. someones getting a free license!

Nov 11, 2016
  12. mikecheck1212 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Backyard pond.

If you don't care about fish to much you can throw a few feeder goldfish in there. I had two for years in an overgrown puddle in my...

Sep 26, 2016
  13. Werfless rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread After work sesh 09/14/16.

That's true. I saw a lot of the mackerel sunbathing on the pier. Must taste better that way.

Sep 16, 2016
  14. Vito1023 rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Best Casting Rod for $50.

I got a lews carbon blue combo from dicks for 79. plus 10 off coupon. which they always give. my first real baitcaster but I like it so far.

Aug 2, 2016
  15. frankiefrank rated Urklehaze's post Helpful in the thread Pumping ghost shrimp.

I have mine in an inch of water and a paper towel. It's day 3 in the fridge.

Jul 25, 2016