Ratings Uwjon has given

1. Uwjon rated Meezer_Man's post Agree in the thread Price Increases....

17 for me to fish, too much for seniors. The launch fee is too high. Free to walk or ride a bicycle around the lake. =^..^=

Apr 11, 2022
  2. Uwjon rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lakes Improvement Initiative Meeting..

I don't really think they care if they lose customers. They really don't run the Lakes like a business. They act like the fishermen are...

Mar 24, 2022
  3. Uwjon rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Let's see..being attacked by Syria and Iran, living in poverty..no thank you! The sustainable energy field is a joke..wind farms are a...

Jan 24, 2021
  4. Uwjon rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread San Diego politics.

Ya know I constantly hear people complain about how expensive a license is now a days. To be honest I don't remember the exact price...

Apr 21, 2020
  5. Uwjon rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread What if....

There's 350 million guns in the U.S. .....banning assault weapons will not change that, nor will it stop school shootings. The only...

Feb 21, 2018
  6. Uwjon rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Lakeside Street people..

They just can't afford a home....in San Diego. They should move to Victorville, Hesperia, or Adelanto...you can buy a new home for...

Oct 16, 2017
  7. Uwjon rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Fate of 12-month fishing license could be determined Sept 1st.

It's not going to benefit all the hardcore fishermen. But it's also not going to hurt you. It just makes sense that it should be this...

Sep 2, 2017
  8. Uwjon rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Fate of 12-month fishing license could be determined Sept 1st.

I totally see where everyone is coming from. But for the past 10-15 years I have been getting mine after Christmas, if I didn't get it...

Sep 2, 2017
  9. Uwjon rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Saltwater angler survey.

On top of the highest license fee in the country.

Aug 30, 2017
  10. Uwjon rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Volvo Plans to Go Electric by 2019.

There was probably a time when the majority of transport was horse and buggy - or a CARriage pulled by horse. Guys probably asked where...

Jul 6, 2017
  11. Uwjon rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Kayaks what's the deal.

I have a Hobie Pro Angler 12 and I want to take it to Lake Jennings but can't go because my kayak is a sit on top. My kayak is more...

May 28, 2017
  12. Uwjon rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread why is there no stations selling fuel with no ethenol.

in 2016 the state ruled you don't have to have "ethanol" in the fuel we use but nothing has been done about it. its terrible for boat...

May 25, 2017
  13. Uwjon rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Recommendation for suspension fix....

East County Alignment - East County Car, Brake, Wheel Repair - San Diego Wheel Alignment They know what theyre doing & reasonably priced...

May 23, 2017
  14. Uwjon rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Was T-Boned and killed an hour ago.....

Well, almost. The van in front of me started off with our green light and thank GOD he was in front of me, as he got half way across the...

Apr 30, 2017
  15. Uwjon rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing advice for a small child.

Come and fish with me and my 4 yo. He catches plenty.. Really.. Keep it short and fish next to a playground. .

Apr 17, 2017
  16. Uwjon rated Baja_Traveler's post Agree in the thread Good lake to kayak fish?.

Yea, they are afraid that me touching the water is worse than the thousands of coots crapping in it every day... Go figure.

Mar 2, 2017
  17. Uwjon rated tupat liquor's post Agree in the thread Good lake to kayak fish?.

yep, if jennings allowed them id be there spending money all the time... Oh well

Mar 1, 2017
  18. Uwjon rated SageBug's post Agree in the thread Santee Lakes (rant).

That plant is alive and well. It was proven that duners actually help spread the plant around. The shifting sands and lack of rain do...

Feb 21, 2017
  19. Uwjon rated bringwolski's post Agree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

I think there is a lot that needs improving in this city for fishing. A quick back story, I am from Wisconsin (moved here in '14 and...

Feb 13, 2017