Ratings Uwjon has given

1. Uwjon rated Kira Haley's post Helpful in the thread JENNINGS lately, anybody?.

1500 lbs confirmed this week. This coming Sunday should be a great day at the lake.

Jan 31, 2017
  2. Uwjon rated BadBilly's post Helpful in the thread Boat rentals will be available.

Thanks Kellen You covered it well, i spoke with Jeff today, it sounds like we are moving some boats up as early as Thursday and we will...

Sep 6, 2016
  3. Uwjon rated Jeff D's post Helpful in the thread Best Day to fish El Capitan.

Thursdays are the best. The lake has been quiet for almost three days. Come out and see us at the concession stand. [MEDIA]

Mar 30, 2016
  4. Uwjon rated goseango's post Helpful in the thread Official 2015/2016 trout stock thread.

[ATTACH]

Dec 29, 2015
  5. Uwjon rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread New to Dixon.

If the water level is up (which it was as of last week) at Dixon I'd recommend a boat. It's $35 all day with a motor. Yes, trout...

Dec 22, 2015
  6. Uwjon rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Lake Miramar Trout.

I was out of my office all morning in a meeting, had you left a voicemail I would have called you back around 12:30 and let you know the...

Dec 22, 2015
  7. Uwjon rated Jim Brown's post Helpful in the thread Share thoughts on possible changes to Barrett's fishing regulations.

I'm hopeful that a little background will help with this discussion which has failed to take into account the reasons I requested...

Dec 14, 2015
  8. Uwjon rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread City Lakes webpages.

For those who go there for information, I will be locked out of being able to update them form now until sometime around the end of...

Dec 9, 2015
  9. Uwjon rated Rodmaster858's post Helpful in the thread The Double Rig For Trout Fishing Report - Dixon.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is a fishing report for Dixon Lake yesterday; Went fishing around 8-11am with the bite being...

Nov 26, 2015
  10. Uwjon rated DCFISH's post Helpful in the thread Anyone go to santee today?.

It was alright, lake 2 was pretty dead. Lakes 3 and 4 produced at certain areas but of course it was full of people. If you soak bait...

Nov 7, 2015
  11. Uwjon rated Hurke van Trout's post Helpful in the thread Santee Trout Opener 11/7.

I went to santee today and got through the gate at 6. The morning started off slow, and then things started to progress as the sun came...

Nov 7, 2015
  12. Uwjon rated DA CZAR's post Helpful in the thread For all you crappie fisherman.

Just thought Id give ya'll who crappie fish a heads up ..but Lake Murray is going off with huge crappie right now...They are even...

Oct 16, 2015
  13. Uwjon rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread San V..

There is no estimated opening date at this time. They concession is "almost" done from what I could see (but since I don't have...

Aug 31, 2015