Ratings Uwjon has received

1. returnofthemackerel rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread fishing license question.

Not sure about North Island might want to check with the MP’s? And yes fishing regulations are confusing.

Aug 25, 2020
  2. returnofthemackerel rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread fishing license question.

Yes to ocean stamp, I believe second rod is for freshwater only. In salt you can have multiple rods unless fishing from a pier.

Aug 25, 2020
  3. KevinTheFisher rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Annual fishing permit good at all city lakes.

May 24, 2019
  4. Uno rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Jul 21, 2018
  5. geofish rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Kayak I'd.

Cable lock through a scupper hole, and take a sharpie and write your name or make a mark somewhere inside out of sight. That should make...

Jun 12, 2017
  6. Werfless rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Kayak I'd.

Cable lock through a scupper hole, and take a sharpie and write your name or make a mark somewhere inside out of sight. That should make...

Jun 11, 2017
  7. toolbox rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Gunsmith needed....

Fine firearms in la Mesa. Good guys, well run honest shop. They do some gunsmithing. I'm sure if they can't help they could send you in...

Jun 7, 2017
  8. geofish rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread 12-month Fishing License.

Hope we still get that option like Texas. I would rather pay less and get it Jan to Jan. I always got mine for Christmas from my...

Jun 5, 2017
  9. Larry M rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread 12-month Fishing License.

Hope we still get that option like Texas. I would rather pay less and get it Jan to Jan. I always got mine for Christmas from my...

Jun 1, 2017
  10. Werfless rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread 12-month Fishing License.

Jun 1, 2017
  11. Linebig rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Lake Miramar 5-19.

Little soapy water will find the leak in no time.

May 20, 2017
  12. Meezer_Man rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Lake Miramar 5-19.

Little soapy water will find the leak in no time.

May 20, 2017
  13. tweaker510 rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Apr 26, 2017
  14. Werfless rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Snow 'bows - Upper Owens.

Awsome report! Can't believe the snow. Some much snow and water bishop canceled the big Blake jones tournament. Was up for that 2 years...

Mar 9, 2017
  15. mikecheck1212 rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

Feb 16, 2017
  16. Vito1023 rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Jennings Question.

We actually have gone to kids day the last 2 years and had a great time! Unfortunately we will miss it this year due to Cub Scout...

Feb 1, 2017
  17. surferjohn rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Youth pfd.

Costco had some nice ones durning the summer. Not sure what type but designed for water sports. Guessing they will have them again soon.

Jan 25, 2017
  18. rustyh rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Youth pfd.

Costco had some nice ones durning the summer. Not sure what type but designed for water sports. Guessing they will have them again soon.

Jan 23, 2017
  19. Vito1023 rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Recent rains helping Barrett and Morena?.

Guess that's a start, up is better then down.

Jan 8, 2017
  20. Bobber rated Uwjon's post Like in the thread Fishing License.

Not a chance, just order the new one online and print out a temporary license.

Jan 1, 2017